Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Video of the hot guy pretending to be a child molester on tinder.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think would happen if you posted a fake profile of a female model who was a 10, and created a similar bio that talked about molesting young boys or a history of other kinds of extremely unacceptable, illegal behavior?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think would happen if you posted a fake profile of a female model who was a 10, and created a similar bio that talked about molesting young boys or a history of other kinds of extremely unacceptable, illegal behavior?
Good point. I'm sure there would be no shortage of dirtbag guys lining up to take a shot at her. Just because this guy gets some attention on Tinder doesn't mean all women are searching for child rapists.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw it go viral but paid no mind to it.

It portrays the chaotic and disgusting thing about the feminine. They wrote love letters to psychos. They are attracted to killers. They will fight for the right to murder children. Is it all that shocking?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw it go viral but paid no mind to it.

It portrays the chaotic and disgusting thing about the feminine. They wrote love letters to psychos. They are attracted to killers. They will fight for the right to murder children. Is it all that shocking?
Not shocking at all. Women are attracted to evil because deep down they are evil themselves. Who do you think got Adam kicked out of the garden of eden? It wasn’t Steve!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not shocking at all. Women are attracted to evil because deep down they are evil themselves. Who do you think got Adam kicked out of the garden of eden? It wasn’t Steve!
Adam is beta as ****kkkk. Who follows a woman? I blame low testosterone.

Google search lilith. Fascinating stuff and theories.

There's a reason for hard patriarchy. Women get out of pocket otherwise.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference is that men already admit to going for looks while women will claim they go for character. So no one would be surprised by the result for men, whereas blue pill culture claims this is not the case for women when it really is.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adam is beta as ****kkkk. Who follows a woman? I blame low testosterone.

Google search lilith. Fascinating stuff and theories.

There's a reason for hard patriarchy. Women get out of pocket otherwise.
The bible story shows that men can be decieved by their wives and it leads to their downfall.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The difference is that men already admit to going for looks while women will claim they go for character. So no one would be surprised by the result for men, whereas blue pill culture claims this is not the case for women when it really is.
I 100% agree with you on that point and even recently I got into an argument with a friend's wife who tried to criticize me for being interested in looks, and for dating younger women, and then claiming she is so "evolved" that she doesn't even factor looks into her decision, and for her, it's all about if he "is a good person." Yet she somehow magically dismissed the millions of fat ugly guys who are "good people inside" and ended up marrying a 6'2 guy who looks like a model. She is a hypocrite throwing stones from glass houses.

But I don't think you point is the same point the makers of that video were trying to make. What I got from that video is that all women have no scruples and will overlook anything if a guy is hot. Basically a reason to justify anger towards an entire gender. And if that wasn't their point, then that is how many people who watch it will take away from it.

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a fake one of some Asian gal, probably late 20’s. Said she was HIV positive and was getting messaged like crazy. Just like that vid, the guys didn’t care. Lol

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet she somehow magically dismissed the millions of fat ugly guys who are "good people inside" and ended up marrying a 6'2 guy who looks like a model. She is a hypocrite throwing stones from glass houses.
Why (or maybe I should say how) did he marry her?

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a fake one of some Asian gal, probably late 20’s. Said she was HIV positive and was getting messaged like crazy. Just like that vid, the guys didn’t care. Lol
Right but we already KNOW that guys don't care. We've known this for centuries.

But somehow women get painted as deep thoughtful beings who have psychic abilities to read what's inside of you

This exposes that women are as shallow as men.

claudolfgeorgini

Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch all the "only personality matters" guys avoid this thread lol

They ALWAYS avoid these kinds of threads or try to flip it into "women like badboys" when they know damn well an ugly guy could never get away with saying he's a child molester.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right but we already KNOW that guys don't care. We've known this for centuries.

But somehow women get painted as deep thoughtful beings who have psychic abilities to read what's inside of you

This exposes that women are as shallow as men.
Just like we once put sex education into schools (except for the more backwards/barbaric cultures still in the world), in the future there will be put gender dynamics education into schools as part of sex ed. Today guys are not taught about the dynamics between men and women. They grow up needing to learn everything we talk about here by themselves, stumbling and fumbling around, being taught to be blue pill if anything. In the future that will not be the case, guys will be taught the fundamental science of gender dynamics so they have a basic idea. The fact that looks are #1 for women just like for men (even though other things also matter to women) will be common knowledge and people won't pretend otherwise.

But as long as we are not there yet we have to keep pointing this out whenever someone tries to deflect it.

Last edited:

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
tbh even if she was 1/10 fat ho and had that bio it would happen still

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch all the "only personality matters" guys avoid this thread lol

They ALWAYS avoid these kinds of threads or try to flip it into "women like badboys" when they know damn well an ugly guy could never get away with saying he's a child molester.
Women like GOOD LOOKING MEN who happen to be bad boys. Being a bad boy in itself will not attract women. The local jail is full of ugly bad boys who arent getting any attention from women. Same thing goes for "game". An ugly manlet can study game for years and still not get any women.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like GOOD LOOKING MEN who happen to be bad boys. Being a bad boy in itself will not attract women. The local jail is full of ugly bad boys who arent getting any attention from women. Same thing goes for "game". An ugly manlet can study game for years and still not get any women.
Game is how you handle yourself and how you handle women. A LMS guy with no game will get used and probably wont get puzzy.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually this is very limited. And this is coming from a guy with looks, and so unbiased.

Most 8s and 9s, ARE with men of lesser looks.

Status is the ALL encompassing. Looks is a form of status and therein lies the confusion.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually this is very limited. And this is coming from a guy with looks, and so unbiased.

Most 8s and 9s, ARE with men of lesser looks.

Status is the ALL encompassing. Looks is a form of status and therein lies the confusion.
Nah looks rule all