Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Video: Instead of Dates, do this

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped doing dinner dates in restaurants prior to sex in the early 2010s. I am always surprised to hear those dates still happen. I felt like I was behimd the curve in doing that.

I have avoided coffee dates due to those being wastes of time too. Difficult to escalate to romance on those.

Drinks in bars were a common first date for me pre-pandemic. Better than dinner because I would sit side-by-side at the bar. However, I had too many "one date, no sex, no second date" type dates even from that, which led to wasted money.

Inviting a woman to work out as a first date is a good idea if you can handle the logistics, which can be complex. She's likely not a member at your gym, so getting a guest pass would have to be arranged. Some gyms are better about that than others.

Advenrures, or active dates, are good. A key challenge around those is that for people who work M-F 8:30 am-5:30 pm type jobs is that most of the adventures can only happen during the day. So that would limit you to day time dates on Saturday or Sunday. There are a few things that can be done on weeknights. It requires more creativity. Additionally, it would also require a longer conversation to happen. In most swipe app scenarios, that conversation level isn't going to happen over text. I would say to only do that with women met through some sort of in-person approaching when you can figure out if an adventure/active date would make sense based on mutual interests.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not hating on him at all, but I went through his instagram. He needs to show more women on them. Gotta flash the goods and the receipts.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not hating on him at all, but I went through his instagram. He needs to show more women on them. Gotta flash the goods and the receipts.
Definitely not, being on my Instagram for a woman is the height of my social value, you would be a fool to just give that away, that's the prize, I'm the prize, these hoes ain't nothing