"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

VIDEO: Here's 5 WAYS to Get Women Back to Your Place

Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Messages
71
Reaction score
80
Age
44
Location
Los Angeles
Getting a woman back to your place - either after a date or as a date suggestion - can seem daunting. But fear not! I've had plenty of experience doing this, and with the right moves it can actually be quite easy to do.

In this video, I give you 5 ways that have worked for me in getting a woman to come back to my place. In addition, I also give some tips on how to set your place up so they'll want to come back to your place again and again! (Per SS rules, no advertising of any kind in the video)

Also, what are some other ways that have worked for you to get women to agree to come back to your place?

 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
I let them invite themselves over when I mention a super large print of a photo I took, or my piano. They either "want to check out my photo", or "hear me play the piano".

If they don't do this I sometimes say I have to go, and ask if they want to join. (they either come over or say "I don't do X on first dates", or are genuinely unable to come at that time).

Other times I end the date, and set the next date at my place involving cooking dinner and watching a movie. (sex is a given in most cases).

I prefer a sexless first date. Especially when we both want to but can't totally. Makes the next date's sex more fiery.
 

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
I don't know about all this covert sting operation CIA special opps top secret BS. Boy times have changed!
Girls just want to have fun < Cindy Lauper.. Just make sure to scan your bathroom cabinets for curling irons
Tampons & tooth brush.
 
Last edited:
Top