"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

video: "don't worry about going to gym; be tall"

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

MarkMk

New Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2018
Messages
8
Reaction score
9
Age
26
Maaaaan honestly im 6'9 and getting no ***** so either im a huge unlucky son of a bitc or this is crap if you dont have a nice face. 5'11 is tall? jokeeee
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I dont think its just height, I believe its the projection of size and power in general.

Given a 6'2 skinny fat guy and a 6 feet fitness model type, I believe women would pick the second.

I also believe there is a limit where height makes a difference, lets say between 5'10 and 6, once you are above that line you can afford more flaws.
 
Top