Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

VIDEO: Do All Women See Dating Advice for Men, by Men, as TOXIC?

Reaction score
I had an interesting experience on another forum the other day. This guy posted up a simple dating question about a woman he'd taken out on 5 dates. He was ready to make it official with her, and her response was that it was too soon. The guy wanted to know why that was, so I responded in a nice but matter-of-fact way... and when women on the forum saw my answer, they LOST it.

Thus, I wanted to explore why it seems like women who come across men's information for men - regardless of whether it's doled out aggressively (like Kevin Samuels) or in a more evened-out tone (a la Corey Wayne and others) - seem to respond negatively to it. Watch the vid, and let me know your thoughts! (Per SS rules, no advertising of any kind in the video)

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of “women on the internet” have very little self awareness, and are unable to see past their own interests and perspectives. We get it on here too.

Historically men have had to unenvious job of leading groups of humans and this means you have to view things objectively and for the good of the group. A lot of women can’t see past their own petty squabbles and how to influence things in their favour through indirect means (shaming and social narratives) hence they can’t see that men have their own interests and desires and that’s natural.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you learn anything from this post, learn this:

Women HATE men, absolutely HATE.

they have completely been brainwashed since high school and radicalised by feminism.

They have an anecdotal story of grandad slapping grandma and the herd mentality has ran with it, ignoring the fact they're own nan adored their grandad.

I observed a while back, when a woman told other women online, they need to make better pregnancy choices,

she was called "Yes Quueeeen"
slay "life coach"
"we needed you when we were a young.

(love heart and like emojis in abundance on the post).

then I noticed a man advise women the same thing, it was met with the angry face emoji, and he was told to shut up.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As many men have found out when they let a woman read something like The Rational Male, women do realize that everything in there is true when they are confronted by it.

Brainwashed women, feminists and other assorted SJWs hate the truth because the reality that they believe in is a fabricated lie.

if you learn anything from this post, learn this:

Women HATE men, absolutely HATE.

they have completely been brainwashed since high school and radicalised by feminism.
Then why are women dating? This generalization just isn't true and is total blackpill.

Women who are brainwashed and radicalized by feminism are undateable anyway. They will learn the hard way that this mentality will leave them alone and miserable just like the second wave feminists. One of my good female friends who got radicalized admitted to me that she no longer had any real friends other than me. That was just before she refused to talk to me ever again because I bust up laughing in her face at the stupid feminist crap she was spewing.

Radical feminism is the female blackpill

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why are women dating?
because its conflict Vs conditioning, they want to be loved, but have been told were not to be liked, Neither do they know how to be liked.

every woman is a feminist, even young girls, they have all been radicalised to some degree on the spectrum. Each one will want to cherry pick the joys of the 21st century & traditionalism

do you have a daughter who attends high school? this death cult terrorist group is ingrained into the schools day.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because its conflict Vs conditioning, they want to be loved, but have been told were not to be liked, Neither do they know how to be liked.

every woman is a feminist, even young girls, they have all been radicalised to some degree on the spectrum. Each one will want to cherry pick the joys of the 21st century & traditionalism

do you have a daughter who attends high school? this death cult terrorist group is ingrained into the schools day.
This is partly why I chose not to wife up a women who lives here, and also why I intend to leave as soon as possible.

Here’s some examples of things that fvck me off:

- Being called “birthing partner” when my wife was giving birth. I’m the biological father. You can guarantee if they want child support off me, I’ll be called a father at that point.

- My doctors and hospitals dealing with us, my wife NEVER picks up her phone, too disorganised. I’ve told all of them repeatedly to put my contact number down but every time they refuse. They are stuck in some 50s idea that fathers don’t do shyt, I suppose it justifies their bigotry when they start with the anti men shyt. I mean, a committed father who if anything, is more involved with organising my daughters health and welfare provisions is ab uncomfortable thing for them, isn’t it? I think as well, my wife is asian, so rather than think “this guy is a good father” o expect they think “he’s controlling and not allowing the mother to have a role” or Some other nonsense.

- at the registry office a couple or the middle aged latte drinking middle aged women who worked there started asking if my wife would take my name (she does for some things not for others), and then basically said the western system saw a woman as a man’s property blah blah blah blah. These are government employees, just do your fvcking job.

- Once we get to school age, I have lost my daughter forever. They will be piping in their social progressive shyt, teaching her to hate her father, despise her grandfather, be in a constant rebellion against people who have her back - the men in her life who really care for her. If we have a boy, they’ll be teaching him he’s fundamentally flawed, an oppressor, encouraging him to reject his toxic masculinity and here, would you like to be special? Invulnerable to criticism and protected? You can wear make up and paint your nails you know, we will give you lots of extra attention and everyone will have to be very Nice to you as you’re brave.

This is the nonsense I don’t want to deal with.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
- Once we get to school age, I have lost my daughter forever. They will be piping in their social progressive shyt, teaching her to hate her father, despise her grandfather, be in a constant rebellion against people who have her back - the men in her life who really care for her.
MY daughter stops 2 times a week, I literally spend an hour every fortnight undoing all the BS quotes & beliefs shes been indoctrinated with.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I had an interesting experience on another forum the other day. ... and when women on the forum saw my answer, they LOST it.
That isn't an interesting experience. That is a 5 times a day "every day" experience,...particularly on Reddit.

Not too bad here. There are a few woman here, but they are pretty solid on the truth themselves.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is partly why I chose not to wife up a women who lives here, and also why I intend to leave as soon as possible.

Here’s some examples of things that fvck me off:

- Being called “birthing partner” when my wife was giving birth. I’m the biological father. You can guarantee if they want child support off me, I’ll be called a father at that point.

- My doctors and hospitals dealing with us, my wife NEVER picks up her phone, too disorganised. I’ve told all of them repeatedly to put my contact number down but every time they refuse. They are stuck in some 50s idea that fathers don’t do shyt, I suppose it justifies their bigotry when they start with the anti men shyt. I mean, a committed father who if anything, is more involved with organising my daughters health and welfare provisions is ab uncomfortable thing for them, isn’t it? I think as well, my wife is asian, so rather than think “this guy is a good father” o expect they think “he’s controlling and not allowing the mother to have a role” or Some other nonsense.

- at the registry office a couple or the middle aged latte drinking middle aged women who worked there started asking if my wife would take my name (she does for some things not for others), and then basically said the western system saw a woman as a man’s property blah blah blah blah. These are government employees, just do your fvcking job.

- Once we get to school age, I have lost my daughter forever. They will be piping in their social progressive shyt, teaching her to hate her father, despise her grandfather, be in a constant rebellion against people who have her back - the men in her life who really care for her. If we have a boy, they’ll be teaching him he’s fundamentally flawed, an oppressor, encouraging him to reject his toxic masculinity and here, would you like to be special? Invulnerable to criticism and protected? You can wear make up and paint your nails you know, we will give you lots of extra attention and everyone will have to be very Nice to you as you’re brave.

This is the nonsense I don’t want to deal with.
I dislike the term 'partner' full stop when people are referring to their G/F wife. I refuse to use it, always say G/F, wife, woman I'm seeing etc.

Not sure when it started, some time in the 2000's? Probably to not make feel gay people feel awkward in telling people their status back then. I used to think people who said 'partner' may be gay. In hindsight they were probably lefties/liberals saying the 'correct' term.

The same kind of fools who now insist on using 'his/her/him' or whatever it is on their signatures/profiles, which I also refuse to use despite growing pressure. People going down a notch or two in my estimation when I see that on their email sig.

Last edited: