“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

video: **CHAD VS SUB5 TREATMENT** How Are These Men Treated Differently?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,744
Reaction score
9,934
Honestly, I wouldn't mind reading a bio or a diary of an actual Chad guy, just to see what that must be like. People say you'd get tired of it, and that may be the case. Still, I wouldn't mind spending maybe one day in those shoes...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,735
Reaction score
2,314
Clavicular has been my insight into that life. Although I would not consider him a chad, he at least checks a lot of boxes that gets girls going for him. But he would never f*ck as many girls as like Ronaldo or an equivalent actual chad does. Tom Brady himself was a legendary playboy.
 

GoodMan32

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2022
Messages
2,383
Reaction score
651
The idea here is that, instead of subtle cues, women make it obvious if they are interested, to that point that spectrum people can even see that. There may not really be "subtle cues" but could be some mental post-processing that's more ego-protective after the fact.
I suppose the premise could be right

An example being the time a female friend (when we were on my couch) made a comment to me about how much she missed having a man in her life

Even I could read the cue. Yet (as you touched upon) I refrained from acting because of all the "what ifs" (The biggest "what if" being: "What if I mess up the escalation and then she doesn't want to be friends anymore?")

A couple things jump out at me. First off, the Chad guys know without a doubt they are good looking, and they know they're getting by on their looks. It's not that they're conceited, it's because the feedback they have received confirms it for them.

Secondly, that guy's pickup lines are pretty much what they tell you not to do (call the girl beautiful). He just says "Why so pretty?", or "Where'd you get that? That beauty?", or the obviously canned "Hey, you dropped something - my jaw, because you're so beautiful", and it's ON. But PUA gurus tell you not to mention a woman's beauty, but to focus on some tiny detail if you want to give a compliment, like her earrings or something.
Ok, that's interesting. Sometimes I call the opposite sex beautiful when flirting. Yet sometimes I comment on specifics like fingernails, hair, makeup. One time I even commented on her belly button ring
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,744
Reaction score
9,934
All you have to do is to read my comments when you genuinely need chad input and lifestyle, most here 98% are fakes and pretenders, its actually funny and sad at the same time to see, how easily influenced People are by them, explains why bad politicians, bad health government exist, all through influencing these type of people with some fake input and performative behavior
Actually, I wasn't aware that anyone here actually claimed to be Chads. There are some who claim to have become good with women through learning some strategies, and tactics, and "hitting the gym", but I don't know of anyone who have said they were Chads. I would define a Chad as a guy who just naturally looks good and has always naturally drawn a lot of attention from women.
 

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,708
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
Honestly, I wouldn't mind reading a bio or a diary of an actual Chad guy, just to see what that must be like. People say you'd get tired of it, and that may be the case. Still, I wouldn't mind spending maybe one day in those shoes...
I know plenty of Chads and this forum couldn’t handle the truth.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,744
Reaction score
9,934
I wonder what that deal is with that girl that her friends try to pawn that "Sub 5" guy off onto. Was she really looking for a guy? Did they not like her or something? Were they playing a joke on her? Just using her as an easy way to divert attention from themselves? Maybe she's a younger sister that they're messing with?
 

viking22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
290
Reaction score
144
I think to some extent the Chad is a bogeyman.

They are pretty rare. A lot of them have hot girlfriends that they are generally faithful towards. They also probably have better things to do than trawl dating apps and hook up with average looking women. Like the best looking women they do not really need dating apps so their use of them is sporadic. It is far more efficient for them to dominate social circles full of hot women and sleep with most of them that way or pair off with the Queen Bee.

Absolutely they get favourable treatment from women and will be perceived as funny and charming no matter what they do or say. That doesn't mean they are sleeping with every woman that talks to them. It is more of a side benefit that strokes their ego and explains why they are so confident regardless of their actual level of competence and that extends across many spheres of life.

The sad truth is that women aren't rejecting men because they have a Chad on speed dial. They are rejecting men because they'd rather be alone or hang out with their girlfriends than date average men. That is why they all complain about the apps and keep deleting and re-installing them.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,622
Location
US
I think to some extent the Chad is a bogeyman.

They are pretty rare. A lot of them have hot girlfriends that they are generally faithful towards. They also probably have better things to do than trawl dating apps and hook up with average looking women. Like the best looking women they do not really need dating apps so their use of them is sporadic. It is far more efficient for them to dominate social circles full of hot women and sleep with most of them that way or pair off with the Queen Bee.

Absolutely they get favourable treatment from women and will be perceived as funny and charming no matter what they do or say. That doesn't mean they are sleeping with every woman that talks to them. It is more of a side benefit that strokes their ego and explains why they are so confident regardless of their actual level of competence and that extends across many spheres of life.

The sad truth is that women aren't rejecting men because they have a Chad on speed dial. They are rejecting men because they'd rather be alone or hang out with their girlfriends than date average men. That is why they all complain about the apps and keep deleting and re-installing them.
you're forgetting about chad lites who are a lot more common and their results aren't too different, assuming they have confidence/game etc. they do have to work it a bit harder though and that may actually incentivize more things like womanizing as opposed to a chad who yes may be likely to marry or have an LTR especially if hes been a natural his whole life - they get it out of their system in their teens.
 
Top