"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

video: By 2030, Dating Apps Could Be Dead: Financially Celibate Men Are the Reason

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Slag

Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2023
Messages
53
Reaction score
71
Age
39
Dating apps aren't going anywhere. Men are lonely and desperate. Most are too nervous to approach women in public, so that leaves dating apps as the only real option, since many of these guys don't have much of a social circle, either.

Women do nothing but complain about the apps, but they aren't going to give them up. They love the endless male attention and validation they provide, all without having to leave their houses. Swipe through any app on a Sunday afternoon, and practically every woman's profile is either "active" or "recently active".



Maybe I need to correct myself and say that online dating isn't going anywhere. Match group better pay attention, though, as snapchat and Instagram might become the main dating "apps" in a few years. Teenagers are already using snap as a dating app, long before they're old enough to use Tinder and the like.
 
Top