Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

[Video] 3 tall blonde girls attack short dude, kinda s3xy

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gals like this are the result of statuesque women going for violent Chads.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who the heck fights in high heel shoes? It looks ridiculous.
Also, what are the laws about videoing? Pictures? Audio? What do you need consent for?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, what are the laws about videoing? Pictures? Audio? What do you need consent for?
In some states (like mine), it is not only legal to videotape anything (with some obvious exceptions), the taper does not have to inform anyone that they are being taped.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is in a public place you have no expectations of privacy. It is legal to record and take pictures of others.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds of me call of duty except that you have waves of angry b1tches instead of waves of zombies.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gals like this are the result of statuesque women going for violent Chads.
Most women like violent boyfriends. The abuse is a turnon, although they’ll never admit it and play the victim.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what the reason is, but I must admit, these blondes are tall, thick and s3xy......

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure what the reason is, but I must admit, these blondes are tall, thick and s3xy......
Would be great a plot like those 60s sci-fi movie where you have to fight the 3 martian amazons and if you beat them you can bang them.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
I fapped and also, ya know those girls wanted to get smashed by that esse.

drakeisfire

Banned
Reaction score
You are a disgusting little sh1t. Most of us figure out at like 13 that talking about wank habits is weird. Not this guy.

Wonders why he can't pull high quality latinas and the like, and keeps moaning. Donkey. Complete lost cause.

That's some funny stuff. But it isn't as funny as the man that got choke-slammed in the bagel shop.

Don't think anything has come close to beating that yet. I couldn't stop laughing.
It's a forum, relax, just because Pedro smashed a blonde and you didn't doesn't mean you have to hate.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a disgusting little sh1t. Most of us figure out at like 13 that talking about wank habits is weird. Not this guy.

Wonders why he can't pull high quality latinas and the like, and keeps moaning. Donkey. Complete lost cause.

That's some funny stuff. But it isn't as funny as the man that got choke-slammed in the bagel shop.

Don't think anything has come close to beating that yet. I couldn't stop laughing.
Choke-slam in a bagel shop?
I wanna see that.