Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vid proves that looks make it ALOT easier (at least in clubs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
I-tallionStallion said:
He did have game, he was a man. Thats all the game you need. But here is the thing, his personality is $hit. And how can we know for sure if this is all an act. Afterall, once a girl finds out he was on the show...how do you think that will make him look. Women may fvck him, but i don't think they will want to stay with a player like him.

Plus its in a club, of COURSE looks are going to matter. Even more so in a club. Personally i don't give a damn for club *****s...i rather get me a hot woman at the gym, then at the club.

in clubs most folks are just looking for an attractive person to f, not some long term soal mate... yes in clubs looks are 90% of the game.. It aint like folks go there to display their intellectualism...LOL

Yeh being a man is important but being an attractive man is much much more.. since al the women will want the attractive men first... Many women want other women to see that they can get the most attractive men in the club so ok looking dudes get little play and ugly men get sipized.

Sometimes certain looks are in style (usual due to the look of the current big celeb) like light skin or dread locks etc.. and men with those traits will be in high demand during that fad..

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love watching those VIP episodes, not just to see real life PUA, but because of the laughs with the hosts. It's really funny. But to get to my point:

Even with the best PUAs, like cajun, I see some things that I personally believe not to do. For example, a lot of these guys introduce themselves and give their name. "What's your name? Kathy? Hi Kathy? I'm Steven".

Now, I never give my name, because I want to see if she's interested and if she's not, then she never asks, "and what's your name?". If she is interested, she'll always ask. I'm checking her interest level that way.

The getting a kiss, give me a hug, "I'll call you", "Let's go out sometime" - all that stuff I see is nonetheless anti-challenge. It leaves no doubt in the woman's mind that you like her - and that she can have you if she so desires. Game over.

So I tend to think that these women pretty much flake on these guys later in time. We never see that. We never see what happens next.

So what it says to me is that women in clubs are under the influence, out for a good time, go for good looking jocks based on their physical appeal AND decent looking guys with smooth, fun game, and give out their numbers many times in one night.

So as long as you are somewhat attractive and project it, you can get a number.

It's when I'm out and notice that all the other guys are stocky, have striped shirts hanging outside their wrinkled jeans, are holding their beer bottles up in front of their chests, in semi circles talking to each other, isolated in these groups, glancing around at women, that I notice correspondingly that the women aren't interested in these guys, these clones, these look alike drones having not much to offer.

I think you have to set yourself apart from the pack, be confident, project it and be fun.

And in so far as looks go: Look the part.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kyle had game. I get confused when people say "Kyle didn't use any game." Game is what makes the woman sexually receptive, one way or another. Game isn't all about lying and doing some routines and sh!t, it's a means to an end, specifically the end of getting a successful number close. Under that definition, Kyle had game in spades.

You guys keep saying that looks are important when status is much more crucial to working a club environment successfully. Again, I'm going to have to refer to Cajun's pick-ups. Cajun is NOT good-looking, thus disproving all notions that you have to be some kind of Brad Pitt look-a-like to pull chicks in a club. There's too much proof against the belief that looks are what makes a guy win a quality girl. Most of the guys I see pulling girls in clubs are good-looking, but they also are communicating high social value as they do it.

Don't get me wrong, though. Looks make things easier. Let's not put too much emphasis on looks though since they are easily trumped by social status.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Mr. Me said:
So what it says to me is that women in clubs are under the influence, out for a good time, go for good looking jocks based on their physical appeal AND decent looking guys with smooth, fun game, and give out their numbers many times in one night.

So as long as you are somewhat attractive and project it, you can get a number.

Sooo true and well said.. night clubs are for the pretty people.. women wana be seen with you of you look good cause it makes them look good. you are right in most cases these club pick ups amount to nothing.

Snowman23

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone says Cajun wasn't good looking. What's ironic about that is the girls in the video said he looked like a young Johnny Depp.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the 4 panel guys, they seem like real characters.

That Kyle dude was ridiculous.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My take on Looks:

Looks seem to matter, often a girl has told me right off the bat she thinks I am cute at brs/clubs. This is well before I "demonstrated my personality"..

OTOH, I used to work with a short, overweight guy with the whitest legs you ever saw. He always wore shorts and these lack shoes that made his legs glow even more noticable. Yet, he did PU attractive (not tens, but solid 8s) in bars and clubs. Now he wasn't a PUA by any means, but he always had anattractive gf and he always had them spending money on him. I remember once he had the girl use her tax return to buy him some several hundred dollar video card for his computer, ha.

Just the other day in my apartment I ran into some really nerdy looking little guy with a buzz and glasses and about a 120lbs frame that is dating a pretty hot chick (8.5,nice body, good personality).

It isn't that unattractive men cannot get attractive women, clearly because I've seen some who can consistently do so, it's that the bar is set a little higher since they aren't going o just have the deal closed for them the second they are seen. Also being "cool" within a given social sphere (such as a medium sized bar) is another way less attractive men often have a lot of choices with women. I've known dozens of guys who couldn't do a cold approach to save their life that were considered "cool" in some particular bar circle and had a lot of choices as far as girlfriends go. But would I hang out in some bar all th time trying to be the local cool guy? NO way! Hopefully, noone onthis forum is that desperate.

So I think it is that looks are part of the pie. Different people are going to calculate overall attractiveness differently. If some joker walkedaround talking about human rights and being all serious, a lot of girls would think he wa boring then some other chick would think she just had the best conversation and he really understands her. We are always trying to make looks a black and white issue, but it never will be. It's just a shade. There are no PUAs, social scientists, or anyone else who can boil the issue of human attraction down to a simple serious of yes and no answers. There are plenty of people who will sell you on this idea though, quite literally, because they want your $$$

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason chumps say looks don't matter is because they are trying to prove thier idealisic, egotistica, ignorant views. The bottom line is looks, matter, how you dress matters and how much money you have matters. All of which are things that DHV.

Two men approach a hot chick with the same game, same amount of money and dress very similar. However one of the guy's looks like a model and the other guy, is around average. Who do you think the hot women will choose. Thus i rest my case.

You chumps around here need to stop your ignorant idealistic views around here. It's getting pathetic. It's like this forum is full of "low value men" who have no desire or will to see the light. Survival of the fittest sry but it's the society we live in. Just gotta play your cards. Control what you can and flow with what you can't

As stated above it's not a black or white issue, but it is simply a grey area. Having looks can give one an "edge" over the competition but by no means is it a be all or end all type deal.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
So I think it is that looks are part of the pie. Different people are going to calculate overall attractiveness differently. If some joker walkedaround talking about human rights and being all serious, a lot of girls would think he wa boring then some other chick would think she just had the best conversation and he really understands her. We are always trying to make looks a black and white issue, but it never will be. It's just a shade. There are no PUAs, social scientists, or anyone else who can boil the issue of human attraction down to a simple serious of yes and no answers. There are plenty of people who will sell you on this idea though, quite literally, because they want your $$$
I'm with this guy. I never said looks didn't make things easier. I only said that if you think that you're not going to pull any girls cause you're not Brad Pitt's twin brother, you're still in the matrix.

That goes to what you said too, Alphamale1821. Looks matter, just not a be all or end all type deal.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be more specific: rather than saying looks matter (maybe yes maybe no...), GENES matter, without a doubt. Say you look like someone who she perceives would make her some healthy babies... I would say your chances go up big time.

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Listen whoever think's that looks dont matter is.... umm fucin stupid is all i can say. THe only reason why your azz would say that is cuz ur prolly ugly ( no offense and i did idgf) When you go lookin for girls you look for looks right? when you go buy a furniture, a car, a new toy or whatever you look for looks right? That is how we judge things, that is how we give value to things whether we like it or not... We are just talking about some common sense sht which is completely sensless..
OFCOURSE LOOKS MATTER WTF ??? IF LOOKS DIDN'T MATTER WE WOUDNT GO BUY 10 THOUSAND DOLLAR CLOTHES, IF LOOKS DIDNT MATTER WE WOUDNT GO TO THE GYM, IF LOOKS DIDNT MATTER THEN NOTHING WOULD MATTER

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Deacon said:
Click on the link below. The guy in the orange shirt was pretty good-looking too, but he got blown out of his sets because he consistently demonstrated lower social value. If you watch the video and listen to the commentary, you'd discover he escalates far too quickly all the time. His looks only got him so far, but in the end, he communicated low status through his awkward social interactions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3zQXaooWmg&feature=related
the guy in the orange is what I picture Elstud doing.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people who think they are attractive want to believe looks matter, while people who are not want to believe the opposite.

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a funny idea. Both looks and personality/social awareness matter.

MM

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wutang you're a straight up b!tch. You have a healthy and fulfilling life and you say you got screwed by god because you aren't in the top 5 percentile in the looks category? You have it so tough man. Those paraplegics, cancer victims, and starving children have nothing on you. Count your blessings. I think even if you happen to successfully close a hottie she'll soon realize what loser you are and run for the hills because you obviously base your entire happiness and being on attracting a broad, you worthless sack of excrement.

NoMoreTapDancing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, for a start guys, STOP watching Key's To The VIP.
I saw a couple of clips and then forwarded it to my friend. It destroyed him. Firstly, recognize that it is a TV show. The girls in there KNOW they are being filmed for a show about Players and that they are GOING to be approached, because they sign an agreement form before they step into the club. So they natrually will be nice to all the guys who approach them because they think it'll get them on TV!!! Secondly, its almost 100% certain that these guys make eye contact before they approach. They guys have SEEN the girls are feeling them. It's amazing that on this forum the concept of EYE CONTACT and FEELING with your senses when a girl is interested in you is such a small focus, where as it really is the beginning and end of the game. You are all so focused on your little scripts, tools and techniques like some kind of RPG game you are totally missing the point. The stuff the guys do in the keys to the vip is not magic, they just don't allow their minds to get bogged down with all these processes and techniques. They see a girl looking at them, so they walk over and they talk to them. The rejection rate drops dramatically, game over. And yes, as its a TV show obviously they'll pick attractive guys to compete.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol no more tap dancing, and no more pulling rabbits out of your ass

Listen to player supreme?

Read my comment on the second page of this thread, i believe.

dopexile

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was funny that the one girl wanted to see the dude's watch before she would give out her phone number. Girl was digging deep for gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.