Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vid proves that looks make it ALOT easier (at least in clubs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fruitopiax

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qqJ9Ia5jVgw&feature=related

Watch that video, that Kyle guy basically had no game.. mainly walked up to them and barely said ANYTHING, and they were all for him, because they thought he was really good looking. How can you say looks DON'T matter when its that obvious. I could probably say the same for the Marx guy too, but I see it alot more obviously with the Kyle guy.

Honestly watch as many of those Key to the VIP episodes as possible, and you'll see looks matter alot.

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He did have game, he was a man. Thats all the game you need. But here is the thing, his personality is $hit. And how can we know for sure if this is all an act. Afterall, once a girl finds out he was on the show...how do you think that will make him look. Women may fvck him, but i don't think they will want to stay with a player like him.

Plus its in a club, of COURSE looks are going to matter. Even more so in a club. Personally i don't give a damn for club *****s...i rather get me a hot woman at the gym, then at the club.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fruitopiax said:
Honestly watch as many of those Key to the VIP episodes as possible, and you'll see looks matter alot.
Well, we haven't had a looks thread in a while...

Let's do a top-down analysis of what happened in the club that night with Kyle. Obviously, the guy is a player. Hell, I knew he was a player when he was just introducing the viewers to his pad. He's extremely good-looking and physically intimidating, just like Vin Diesel. (I also wonder why Kyle's nickname was "Diesel." Maybe something about light-skinned, muscular alpha males naming themselves after a brand of gas? Who knows.)

None of us can really argue Kyle is not good-looking. None of us can really argue that his looks didn't make it a lot easier for him. But I don't think you're really reading between the lines enough, dude. Have you ever even been to a club before?

If you hit up the clubs, you see so many good-looking guys that just stand on the sides like wallflowers. They don't get approached by women. They just... sit there. There's nothing wrong with the way they look, but their body language doesn't communicate status. That leaves them going home alone for the night not getting any.

Click on the link below. The guy in the orange shirt was pretty good-looking too, but he got blown out of his sets because he consistently demonstrated lower social value. If you watch the video and listen to the commentary, you'd discover he escalates far too quickly all the time. His looks only got him so far, but in the end, he communicated low status through his awkward social interactions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3zQXaooWmg&feature=related

On the other hand, a highly trained PUA named Cajun doesn't have the looks, genetically speaking. He does, however, dress well and he has very well developed social skills. The panelists on the show even considered him to be the best player they have ever had on the show. Period.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRYmSeFZvIU

Bottom line. The thing that matters most is your status. If you're not a famous rock star, you can only communicate your status through your body language and social awareness. If you don't have any status, women will not be sexually receptive to you even if they find you physically attractive.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is this club you're talking about? If looks are the only thing that matters for a guy in a club, and he can have the WORST game and still pull a girl, I'm hitting the wrong damn club then. I'm not saying your friend has better social skills than you, but if he's pulling girls, you have to give him credit. So many good-looking guys in clubs get blown out of the water.

I don't think you can be the best-looking guy in a club and pull a girl if you sit on the sidelines and cross your effin ankles. Don't be ridiculous now. There's no real way to prove that looks are the only thing that matters anyway. You can put one good-looking guy on the side with his neck hunched over and his ankles crossed, folding his arms, and if no women approach him people would just say "he's not good-looking enough." Bullsh!t.

I REALLY hate to toot my own horn here, but people say I resemble Channing Tatum and Ashton Kutcher, and I can't pull girls in clubs unless I work game. In my definition of game, if you can pull an HB8-10 by standing there with a dumb look on your face, you have game. There's indirect game, there's direct game, game is what makes the girl sexually receptive to you. You wear clothes from target and khakis from the office, no one's gonna give you the time of day. You escalate too quick, the girl's gonna push you away and call you a sleazebag. You do something extremely socially awkward without being able to save your reputation, no girl's gonna want to be seen with you. Pulling a girl is so much more than just looks guys.

wutangfinancial said:
Your average fat, middle American will never do that in his life.
For 99.99999% of the average fat, middle Americans who try to hit up clubs, this is true. But...

I hate to sound like a really dumb optimist, but Neil Strauss went from being the biggest nerd into a guy who can pull HB8s-10s from clubs as well as have Lisa Leveridge as his ex-wife. That really disproves a hell of a lot of misconcieved notions about club game. It's all about social value, or status. Looks augment status. Social skills augment status. Clothes augment status. You're dancing with a couple of HB10s and if the AMOGs can't get them off you, your status has just skyrocketed.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cajun... yeah. Cajun is the poster-boy for the point I'm trying to make here. He's not ugly, but he's a far cry from Kyle looks-wise. He had rock solid confidence with those HB10s in the club which has a subtext communicating high status which made him so damn successful. If I had a choice between being Kyle or Cajun in a club setting, I'd be Cajun. Even Kyle got blown out by that one chick in his episode. I'm extremely confident that Cajun would have been able to handle that situation way better than Kyle did.

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
all yall criticizin these 2 guys STFU!!! Yall woudnt be on this site if u were like that........... I know the truth HURTS!!! Im not tryin 2 hurt ur guyses feelin or anythin but im just sayin that these guys are more natural instead of yall fuc heads tryin 2 learn the mystery method and all these NLP sht OOOHHH! Id rather be natural than robotic pick up lines anyday...

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
AHAHA yes i know, isnt it amazin how much u can do when you FEEL " GOOD " You can accomplish ANYTHING if you had the right EMotions and NO FEAR!!! BLOW : ULTIMATE PLEASURE :)

AznPlaya

Banned
Reaction score
Wutangfinancial what u said give's me an idea :) ^^ my cousin is into the medicine field, imma ask her if somethin like that is possible without any harmful effects AHAHA.. Imagine how much bank u would make off that ya feel :D

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hanged out with a French guy who looks like James Dean last weekend. He made zero approach yet women approached him in daytime, at coffee shops, at night clubs etc. and made the most blatant sexual come-ons I've ever heard. Some even offered to host him. The guy has good game but he didn't even need to use any to get that. He was hooking up with a hot Russian babe that weekend, otherwise he'd have got like 10 different chicks in bed.

Btw I might add that this guy makes an average income and dresses modestly, and we were just walking around. No fancy car nor high social status. It's just looks (& after that, game).

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to sound like a really dumb optimist, but Neil Strauss went from being the biggest nerd into a guy who can pull HB8s-10s from clubs as well as have Lisa Leveridge as his ex
I found this about them:

"When I met Neil I wasn't sure I was attracted to him physically, to be honest," she says, smoky-voiced, snacking on satay. "But I was attracted to the fact that I could talk to him forever. I just wanted to be around him. I had dated male models but I got bored so quickly."

Five-foot-six, thin and balding (he now shaves his head) Strauss has a prominent proboscis. But in his company, people become aware of his other attributes. Brainy, self-effacing and either very interested in what you have to say or damn good at faking it, Strauss is a charmer -- seemingly at ease in any situation. "Better than being the good-looking guy is to be the social center of the room," he chuckles, shrugging. "It's so crazy -- guys are more worried about their looks than ever. But if someone like me can become a great pickup artist, it means it's more about personality."
Keep in mind that as far as appearances go, Strauss did get rid of his glasses, shaved off whatever remaining hair he had and changed his wardrobe from nerdy to trendy. IOW, improved his looks best possible.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best improvement I've ever got in my overall game was to drop the excessive kilos, pack on some decent muscles and upgrade my wardrobe. Looks may not be everything in a man's game, but whoever says that looks don't matter is just talking sh!t.

Stacked

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wutang this is for you:

Maybe it's just me but in the few posts I've read from you you seem to have this ingrained victim mentality that oozes out in weird ways. I'd describe your beliefs as thus: I'm going to try hard with what I got but I've been dealt a terrible hand by God (ie. I'm short and ugly) and so it's actually impossible for girls to be attracted to me. I'll die alone.

First of all, if I'm right about the way you think the second part of your mindset completely cancels out any good in the first part. What you need to do is to stop thinking of your appearance as something that is completely out of control and is hideous to everyone around you. When you feel hideous in your mind your body language, face, posture, even your health starts to reflect that over time. Realize that by having a frame of mind that you are an attractive, sociable man who people want to be around you can start to become that way. I'm sure you've experienced something like this with cocaine. I haven't personally taken any but I know several people who started getting laid like nuts why they started doing blow.

What changed? It wasn't their 'appearance' per se, it was their appearance. "What are you saying?" Your mindset is more powerful than a lot of people would have you believe. When you have that rush of dopamine, that surge of confidence, feeling like you're the **** and no one can touch you, people fvcking respond. You look different because of the way you hold yourself, your voice tonality, your fearlessness, your joy. People can feel it, and they want to be around it.

This is going to sound like the hokiest piece of advice but you really just got to have that much belief sometimes, and do it without cocaine. Like the guy talking about his 'James Dean' friend: guaranteed he has that mindset that draws people to him and makes them want to be around him. You don't need to be a male model to have that mind set.

Here's some things you can do to increase your confidence:

Hit the gym. Transforming your body into something amazing will change the way you feel about how in control you are of your looks. If you stick with it you will see results and you will feel great about yourself for committing to loving your body in this way.

You should also say and write out affirmations to yourself everyday. It sounds dumb but it's surprisingly effective when you believe that they work and you force yourself to believe that they are true...and you do them EVERY SINGLE DAY WITHOUT FAIL.

At the same time work on always have confident, unapologetic posture and body language and a usually cheerful disposition. Walk and talk with confidence and belief in yourself. If you do this consistently over time it will also change the way you feel about your self-worth because as much as that communicates to others, it communicates it more to yourself.

Realize that all the things I just listed above are really changes in your lifestyle, some of which require only a few minutes a day, but all of which require two things to be effective: BELIEF AND CONSISTENCY.

This isn't a quick fix man. You will be doing these things for the rest of your life and you will love yourself for it because you will start to open your eyes to your true potential and it will feel incredible.

I don't want to hear you crying anymore. It would be awesome if you just left this board then came back in five years and talked about the incredible results you've had. Imagine it, drink it in. How amazing your body is, how much more confident you are, how invincible you feel with women, all of the success you've had in life and how much happier you are: These are the things you can be posting about if you put the effort into changing your life.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ur stating the obvious.
wouldn't you be more responsive to a hot girl approaching u than an ugly one?

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out episode 6 you guys. Watch and learn a master in action. Throw all your looks BS out the window.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
^huh? The not as good looking guy is still better looking than almost anybody on this board.

Dude, I feel like crap about how I look. And according to iqqi, I'm in the top percentile of the guys who have posted pics. You guys live in a delusional fantasy land. They don't let guys under 6' on that show.
Yeah since Iqqi is the ruler of women and her opinion is law we are all a lost cause.

And yes, no guys under 6' on that show. Furthermore they won't let anybody in that can't at least bench 300pds while juggling chainsaws simultaneously with his feet.

KTTVIP is the Mortal Kombat of Seduction.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha Chris, I just imagined one of the VIP's show hosts (the 4 guys) saying "finish him!!!"

Also, Wutang: on the first page of this thread someone said that your insecurities ooze out in weird ways. I was surprized because before i read his comment i thought of the same exact thing, regading what you write/believe in. Honestly, reading your posts, I literally cringe, like i get sick to my stomach and my eyes hurt. Even through your posts we can tell that this bad bad energy and pathetic-ness just oozes out of you and makes people uncomfortable.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And by the way, you guys know how the guy, OP, orinigally found this particular VIP clip? Because yesterday I myself posted a link of this exact video on a different thread, saying: Learn from this!! Just learn, and don't argue/debate/try to prove something like a bunch of wimpy, bitter nerds.

Kyle got no game? Why? - oh i know i know!! -He did not sound like a 13 year old homo, didnt dress like a clown, didn't pull rabbits out of his a$$, and did not nervously ask something along the lines: "do you $hit before or after you shower?"

1st approach: most def. he noticed that the girl was choosin him. He could feel it in his stomach, instantly after making eye contact. He approached the right female, at the right moment, in the right way. Nope, no game at all here, boys.

2nd: If a girl's not feeling you shes not feeling you. What are you gonna do? Try and FORCE her to like you? Please... BUT she IS a cutie though, i would have been frustrated in his place too, lol.

3rd: Good energy and vibe and mood, and the girls felt it. Notice Kyle's body language and tone - part of the game. Not a jerk. Mixes bad-boy+ sweet nice guy all in 1.

Reminds me of myself more that any1 else ive seen on the show. Look, mannerisms, behhavior, etc. - many similarities.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok last one for today lol, last thing i wanted to say: sick again

dude, that (i assume you mean 2nd guy, not the musician) guy, looks like a serial killer. He has this creepy, shady vibe about him. People like that make me sick. I can see right through him.

SickAgain

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wutangfinancial said:
^huh? The not as good looking guy is still better looking than almost anybody on this board.
WTF are you talking about man. You are a really in denial if you thought that guy was a good looking guy. Even the judges ruled him out before they even started. He was about 5'9" (same height as most of the chicks he was talking to) and he had a mad receding hairline. And he pulled off the best pickups on that show through pure game. And DJVlad, he may be a serial killer but he made the girls dig him and he came out on top. You have your opinions, but the facts are facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.