"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Victory story, there is such a thing as fate

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
729
Reaction score
4
Funny story! Ok last night was so funny and out of character, I can't believe it happened. I took this girl Fran out on a date and she had been ignoring me all day and being very non affectionate. In short I was sick of it- all she had to talk about was how great she was, how she knows so much more in microbiology than me, and all this negative *****ing. So... we get to Hooters to grab something to eat with my friends before we go to this theme park thing, and she totally stopped talking to me after this argument.

I leaned over to my friend Kevin and said, "How funny would it be if I just left her ass here?" "Too funny." So I did! Hahaha I said I had to go to the bathroom and ran out to my car, drove off with her screaming at me. I was a bit trashed so I started doing this 007 roll in the bushes trying to see if she was looking. That'll teach her, all I ever did was treat her like a princess. Thanks Pook- you taught me how to knock a woman off her pedestal. LMAO!

I ended up having a one night with this hottie I met at a bar in a pool later that night because what this site has taught me, god I love being a DJ.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Way to run away... Victory story indeed. :rolleyes:
 

Ballistik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
126
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Alexandria, VA
...why is this in the High School forum?
 

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
nj
brilan.... just amazing.. im inspred.. (honestly) thanks alot (4 real)
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Ballistik
...why is this in the High School forum?
Cause he's 18 so he's probably still in HS or at least college. Does it really matter?

Funny stuff man, its good to see your progressing. Keep learning. Your not a don juan in one day, it takes months, perhaps years to fully master it, do don't get to ****y to quick. Keep learning.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
You did what you felt like doing and I respect that...

....BUT

Personally, I wouldn't had ran away like a *****. Instead of ditching her, you should had voiced your opinion on the situation, and if continued to have the same attitude tell her you're taking her ass back home. Running away isn't "knocking her off her pedestal" it's actually placing her higher.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
You fool.
 

KbTo

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dreamland
i agree with bunk and smooth.
you should have said to her> save it ***** you make me sick and leave her
 

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
LOL, why didnt u run her over when she was chasing your car. !
Man thats pretty harsh lol, as bunk said, shoulda voiced your opinion to her.
 
Top