"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Victory Report!!!!!

flyjesta81

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2003
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
el paso tx
hey guys, I went on a dat with a girl who I just met at a water park and dam did I get lucky! I remember when I used to think that this site was maybe not true but within this year I have gone on more dates than I have my whole life and i'm glad I found this site because god knows I was such a dork and clueless
well guys just thought i'd share
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
536
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
Grats dude!!!
 

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Excellent!

Always good to hear of a DJ on his way.
 

Grey Fox

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2003
Messages
545
Reaction score
14
Nice work its nice to see someone touting their accomplishments for once around here. Best of luck and stay lucky my friend.

-Grey Fox
 
Top