Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Victoria's Secret says goodbye to Angels in attempt to redefine 'sexy'

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Unreal. Soon, all females and males will dress the same, look the same, show nothing because of female empowerment. Unreal.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as they want to redefine it they never will. Male biology is clear we are visual and we are attracted to the visuals. We don't care about a woman's success or how much money she makes. Women do because they are hypergamous but men we'll sleep with a hottie working in mcdonalds we don't care.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Said in the article they're using a transgender model as well. I guess that's one customer base.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped paying attention to Victoria's and Sports Illustrated once they got political, feminized, and started putting overweight and transgender models in their campaigns.

It's the same thing with Ms. Universe doing away with the swimsuit competition part of it. What a joke.

Nike is doing the same with fat models and just after the cash and social justice. I quit buying their products after that. In fact if all guys were strong enough to boycott even one brand like Nike, we could make headway. But the pvssy is too strong for a lot of weak guys out there unfortunately.

Pretty soon only women are going to be supporting these with no male support/funding/viewership. Of course, unless you have feminists able to brainwash enough simps/betas into supporting their cause. I mean I have seen men participate in women's marches so anything is possible I guess.

[Rant over]

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the VS’s around here have closed.lol

• Haha
Reactions: BMX

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All the VS’s around here have closed.lol
Girls don't have to dress sexy in order to attract males anymore. All they have to do is swipe right.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unreal. Soon, all females and males will dress the same, look the same, show nothing because of female empowerment. Unreal.

Their 11% loss in stock since 2015 is their number one cause to rebrand. relative to losing $600 in their stock. Remember when apple was $300 that's when we had iphone 4s and we didn't have to pay monthly $10 for cloud. btw off topic but every iphone is now a rental so imagine what's thier product in Victoria's secret "lingerie" . Hopefully victorias secret has a future like Macy's or Jc penny...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nike is doing the same with fat models and just after the cash and social justice. I quit buying their products after that. In fact if all guys were strong enough to boycott even one brand like Nike, we could make headway. But the pvssy is too strong for a lot of weak guys out there unfortunately.
Good to know. I think I’ll stop too.

I don’t think any guy, no matter how beta or desperate, will be turned by a girl who is *fat*. Even incels. Im sure they could do it with a Fat girl, but they all want young and hot.

I’ve been out with a lot of girls, but only ONE was fat. And that is because I asked her to set me up with her got friend, Didn’t go over well.

What is it about fat that kills any attraction? It’s deadlier than anything.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Girls dress sexy for guys. That’s it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls dress sexy for guys. That’s it.
It's always been conventional wisdom here that girls dress sexy to impress other girls. And if they are able to draw male gazes, that power impresses other girls also. I doubt that is strictly true, but there is some truth in it.

I've never cared much about lingerie, to be honest. I know some guys like it, but I always just want to take it off of them so I can see what's underneath it.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think the board meeting went like this: "If most of our customers are hippos, we have to make the advertising hippo-friendly."

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See man, yall don't have the vision for this like I do; these women have no ability to have a hierarchy, the hierarchy is of men and that trickles down to women... Except now, the masculinity in this hierarchy has been stripped away.

What will feminism evolve into without masculinity? The same thing that men without masculinity evolve into, street code and cliques without any real sort of hierarchy outside of opportunistically being at the right place, at the right time.

Feminism is super cool but it is in the process of fragmenting right now, radical and logical ideals will be born and they will literally view this breakdown of feminism as progress, will be all too happy to eat each other alive.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sales and ratings will plummet off a cliff. And another Amazon market invasion unfolds before our eyes. They're making it too easy now.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If time is a flat circle and I do this life again... I will enjoy the 80’s, 90’s and early 2000’s... this world is a dumpster fire!

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victoria's Secret says goodbye to Angels in attempt to redefine 'sexy'
1624363624199.png
Ha ha.. look at that... WTF?
They are toast and basically doing a "Gillette move". Stupid woke leftist morons never learns...
Good luck with that.

Oh...
How did that go for Gillette by the way when they tried it?
Oh yeah they lost $8 billion in revenue! lmfao :devil::lol::rofl:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been trying to tell you guys their secret.
v1.JPG