Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Victoria's Secret says goodbye to Angels in attempt to redefine 'sexy'

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't tell if this is funny or sad.

View attachment 6567
I wonder if the size that the one 3 from the right is wearing comes with a complementary box of flour so as to find the wet spot. :p

Perhaps she has the belly tattoo as a "landing light" system for her man to make a good landing. :rofl:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Twin Peaks has two beer sizes - Man Size and Girl Size

Won't be long before descriptions like these are removed.

Come to think of it, calling shirts size Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large is quite offensive.

There should just be one size on all clothing.... and that is size 'Human'

(Sarcastic post)
I've noticed that T-shirts now seem to be "Asian standard", so my 48" chest needs XXL. :rolleyes:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped paying attention to Victoria's and Sports Illustrated once they got political, feminized, and started putting overweight and transgender models in their campaigns.
Even Playboy has trannies nowadays. :mad: :mad: :mad:

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even Playboy has trannies nowadays. :mad: :mad: :mad:
They've all had trannies for decades. Satan wants man to lust over men without them realizing it. The Illuminati trannies are at the top of the food chain when it comes to deception. They invest a chit ton of money modifying them as they are used as puppets to deceive the entire world.

Once you know who they worship, it all makes sense. You cannot be at tippy top famous without having your children be trannies. It's all part of the deal when they sign away their soul to Satan. For those who wonder how a celebrity trannie fools the world with a fake pregnancy. They use moon bumps.

I wont deny Fox fooled me back in the day. Now I can see thru most these deceivers. It becomes more obvious as they age.
Screenshot_2021-06-23-11-05-50-1.png
f2.JPG

F.jpg

Last edited: