Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

VH1 The Pickup Artist

gwoppin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in the UK, where can I watch this online, i cant find a torrent or stream

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know but I remember watching a few episodes of one of the seasons back when it aired. Awesome!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know either. Apparently here in the States you can access it thorough Prime Video and Apple TV, so you might try there.
I found it mildly entertaining, but was not too impressed. Probably mainly useful now as nostalgia.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found it mildly entertaining, but was not too impressed. Probably mainly useful now as nostalgia.
Yes, mainly useful as nostalgia with the pandemic greatly affecting the bar scene.

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im in the UK, where can I watch this online, i cant find a torrent or stream
I have both the seasons i downloaded from torrent. Im not sure why you cant find it. But i would rather recommend keys to the vip. That show is solely based on pickup.

Serenity

Reaction score
Before anyone posts a torrent link or directs OP in that direction, I want to remind everyone that it is against forum rules, specifically the ones about copyright. Posting directions to legal sources is allowed.

RSDCharlie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before anyone posts a torrent link or directs OP in that direction, I want to remind everyone that it is against forum rules, specifically the ones about copyright. Posting directions to legal sources is allowed.
I won't be posting any links that's for sure.