Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

VH1 reality dating shows

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I'm guilty of watching VH1's dating shows. I watched all the Bret Michaels ones, and I recently watched the Daisy of Love one. It was actually an interesting perspective on watching which types of guys the girl went for in the end. Not surprisingly, it was two of the confident, muscular guys and the rocker dude. But damn, some of the guys on there did things that I'm guilty of doing in the past and it's CRAZY how unappealing some of their behavior is. The needy, "but I love you!" behavior was an instant attraction killer (by the way, I think Daisy is fugly but still, I guess most guys would find her appealing...) and watching how the guys who made it to the end acted, it's really cut and dry what type of behavior wins the girl in the end.

I'm watching the premier of that blonde b!tch Megan's show and these guys are a riot. EVERY one is a monstrosity, seriously. If she wasn't a gold digging moron, I might feel bad for her. I love watching their mistakes though...these guys are successful millionaires and I swear to God I could game her better than them. Put me on this show and all's I would have to be is a cool, normal dude, and I'd probably win (although the prize at the end is a worse prize than herpes).

Anyone else watch these shows? They're addictively dumb, and I feel like a tool for watching but I find myself actually watching more how the guys act and what behaviors turn on or off a supposed "HB10"

Igetit!

Reaction score
Yeah,I've seen a few of those shows.

In the Daisy of Love finale,I knew "12-pack" was done for when he told Daisy how he felt for her. I don't remember exactly what he said,(something about either her loves her,or was "in love" with her),but the second he said that,I said to myself,"He's gone".

I think I've see almost all of them:Flavor of love 1,2,and 3,I love New York
1 and 2,Bret Michaels,Real Chance of love,etc.

They're all entertaining,and as far as I know NONE of the so-called "couples" are still together.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
In the Daisy of Love finale,I knew "12-pack" was done for when he told Daisy how he felt for her. I don't remember exactly what he said,(something about either her loves her,or was "in love" with her),but the second he said that,I said to myself,"He's gone".
I noticed that earlier in the show too. It seemed like anytime a guy expressed his feelings that he liked her, or loved her (come on, how the fvck can you love a girl in such a short time, in front of cameras, when she's banging other dudes in the same house!?) he was booted soon after.

I find myself making this mistake often with girls, thinking that once I get to a certain point in hooking up, I can let my inner pvssy come out and blab on and on about how I like her. And it NEVER ENDS WELL.

Igetit!

Reaction score
WhitePimp said:
I find myself making this mistake often with girls, thinking that once I get to a certain point in hooking up, I can let my inner pvssy come out and blab on and on about how I like her. And it NEVER ENDS WELL.
The problem wasn't him telling her how he felt,it was how her told her.

For example,if you're dating a girl,and she wants to know how you feel about her,you shouldn't say,"I want to be with you". Instead,you should say,"I WANT you to be with me".

I wouldn't say to a woman,"You're hot" or "You're beautiful". Instead,I'd say,"I like that dress" or "I like the way you look in that".

The emphasis should be on YOU. On your desire,what YOU like.

12-pack's response to Daisy asking him how he felt about her put the focus on her. He unintentionally put her on a pedistal.

And of course,we all know how that turns out.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw it and I think really it was just the situation that messed him up. The other two were arguing over Daisy and of course 12 pack was just sitting back and letting them fight so that they would look bad in front of her. Only thing is that he got put on the spot and choked. If he had went on and told her with confidence he liked her, I think he would have won because the other two seemed too interested in fighting each other than her. Nothing is wrong with being the alpha male, but when you get more interested in fighting and keeping your woman like a trophy on the shelf, that's when you mess up. But truthfully though, I think it was over as soon as London showed up since he was the same type of guy she had always got with. One thing I have learned is that women never wise up until there is some weird emotional transformation: even then it's hard to take that seriously.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sh!t is on about 4 of the TVs at the gym when I go in the evenings. I've never actually listened to Daisy or Brett, but the semantics and body language of the cast are fascinating to me. The posturing, the peacocking and the feigned disinterest is laughable. Anyone thinking there's any 'reality' to these shows needs to switch back to the infomercial channels - this sh!t is scripted down to the last episode a year in advance.

Watching crap like this is like eating fast food; it looks good when you're hungry, it's tasty when you eat it, but you feel like sh!t afterwards and think, why did I think that was a good idea?

Reaction score
I was about to start a thread about the Megan show and then I saw this one.

This is from Wikipedia:

Megan Wants a Millionaire is a reality television show on VH1 in which Megan Hauserman has seventeen wealthy single men compete for her love.[2] The show originated from a comment made by Hauserman during an episode of Rock of Love: Charm School, in which she stated that she ideally would like to become a "Trophy Wife".[3]

In the casting process for this series, VH1 asks for single men with a net worth of over $1,000,000.

Megan is your average tall blonde bimbo with big tits. If a guy is rich, women like this are a dime a dozen. If you are rich the pvssy comes to you. The women compete for you. For some reason they picked some millionaires whose lack of game was painful to watch. But even these guys only have to go into a club, flash some hundreds around and ask some HB10s if they want to go home and have sex with them.

What would motivate a guy who is a millionaire to compete for a woman like this? Help me, this hurt my brain.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Reality TV is crap to me

it's all just a bunch of drama and chaos. I don't see how people can enjoy watching other act like idiots. There is nothing real about it. it's as fake as WWE, if not faker.

but to each is own i suppose

Though i must admit i am guilty of tuning into that one Tila Tequila show once or twice. lol if not only to see hot chicks mess with each other

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CasanovaFrankenstein said:
What would motivate a guy who is a millionaire to compete for a woman like this? Help me, this hurt my brain.
Unreal isn't it?? What the HELLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! are these guys getting out of this besides an average looking, blonde, gold digger?? And they're all trying to outbid each other for her affection. Seriously, drop a few thousand for a prostitute and be done with it.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These shows can be entertaining as hell even though I know it's complete garbage. We all know they are selectively edited, but I just wonder if these shows are all scripted.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CasanovaFrankenstein said:
Everyone is on these shows for 15 min of fame and to get their own show. Garbage. My girlfriend watches these shows and it makes my brain hurt.