"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Veterans Affairs

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
To all you veterans out there I just heard that VA is stocking up on Moderna Vaccines for Covid. It is going to take a couple months to get the vaccine but there should be enough for staff and veterans alike.I feel like there is light under the tunnel as I was told they're distributing the vaccine right now.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BMX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
413
Location
Everett
I think I'll get insurance through the med school I'm about to start in the spring and take it when they force it. Just left active and I'm transferring to the reserve in the next month or two, and I'm hearing that the tricare reserve select isn't as comprehensive. Either way, eventually it'll be the school or the reserve that makes me get it, I can get it through the VA for free I suppose.
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
I think I'll get insurance through the med school I'm about to start in the spring and take it when they force it. Just left active and I'm transferring to the reserve in the next month or two, and I'm hearing that the tricare reserve select isn't as comprehensive. Either way, eventually it'll be the school or the reserve that makes me get it, I can get it through the VA for free I suppose.
Sounds good
 

BMX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
413
Location
Everett
But not to worry, I am on their (VA) radar. I will register myself with them as soon as possible. Plenty enough disability to put on the table.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top