Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

VERY useful club mentality

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys. I would like to share something with you all that has helped me out temendously at clubs.

I was at a party recently, an old friend's 21st. It was cool cause there were all these people that I knew from way back but hadn't seen in a while, and I felt no pressure moving from circle to circle, chatting with random people. I'd strike up a good convo, make a few jokes, and then move on.

Then I thought: well, a club is pretty much socially equivalent to an open house party. There are a few groups of people that know each other, but besides that, its just random disjointed social groups. Therefore, if this is the case, why not be as socially comfortable at a club as at a party?

Telling this to myself changed my whole outlook on clubs. If you walk in considering it to be a gathering of friends, a meeting place for the brotherhood and sisterhood of human beings, instead of a competitive meat market, you'll be more relaxed (if you aren't normally that relaxed at clubs) and you'll have better success with the women.

Last edited:

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lebRambo
Therefore, if this is the case, why not be as socially comfortable at a club as at a party?

Great mentality, that will get you far in life!

Whenever we hit the clubs or any event.. can we really tell who walked into the place with who together? We all share a common interest and are in the same place for a reason.

Gain the most success by acting like you own the place you're the host of the gathering!!

Elimidate

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thats a good tip for me because when ever i walk into a club or im about to get inseide a club i get all nervous and my heart rate gets high anyone else exerience this?..

got tip anyway.. though it will take some time to implement and get used to.

azn_alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
u should always have the mentality "the world is your living room"

Mikers

Don Juan
Reaction score
great tip.
I used to use this mentality even in club lines, got a number from it too!
Dont ever think your limited to where you are..

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lebRambo
I was at a party recently, an old friend's 21st. It was cool cause there were all these people that I knew from way back but hadn't seen in a while, and I felt no pressure moving from circle to circle, chatting with random people. I'd strike up a good convo, make a few jokes, and then move on.

Then I thought: well, a club is pretty much socially equivalent to an open house party. There are a few groups of people that know each other, but besides that, its just random disjointed social groups. Therefore, if this is the case, why not be as socially comfortable at a club as at a party?
Bravo! :up:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
cant hear sh1t in a club but i know what your saying.

A motto im trying to live by is "im at home anywhere"

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, for sure. Just visualizing this helps me heaps in calming the f*ck down and gets my mind back on what I should be concentrating on: getting the puzzy.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
making fun of me for being a leb? You've got anglo written all over you, dude. :crackup:

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
really? why don't you tell me then. what, some leb raped you when you were five or something?

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good point.

To me it has always seemed that social proof has been a foolproof method in meeting women.

Instead of "acting" like you own the place you should focus on meeting as many folks as possible. When you do this you will be able to walk into a more comfortable setting every time you go out.

I grew up in a huge city and started to develop as many social circles as possible during high school. I had no idea what I was setting myself up for or why I was doing it but it paid off in the long run.

I began to realize where certain groups hung out and when. I would go there, often times by myself, when I knew that they would be around. This led me to situations where I would be associated with familiar faces as well as times where I was left to my own devices. Most of the time I would know people based on previous associations which worked to expand my social networks. I will never turn my back on anyone who is willing to talk to me knowing this. Like sexual partners; everyone that you encounter opens up gateways to meeting other people. The world is a small place and you can make it even smaller through friends.

That said, acting like you own a club or a party can be tossed back in your face sometimes. I cannot tell you how many times I have been out where a guy (or girl for that matter) has acted like they are better than people and been put in their place. Being comfortable in alien situations is one thing, being an a$$hole is another. Being able to find the proper balance is what truly separates the men from the boys in the long run.

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by So Many Ways
good tip. I'll put this to use next time I'm out. Sometimes I forget this and I still get a little nervous.
Same here
Ill have to reamember this