Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Very Tricky Situation

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm in a tricky situation right now. My best girl friend, Rachel, just broke up with her boyfriend about a week ago. She's seeing this other guy, who she likes a lot it seems like. She never really liked her boyfriend that much, so it's definitely not surprising that she's dating someone so soon after. They never broke up because they had been together for so long that it was easier to just stay together.

Anyway, me and Rachel are really good friends, and I've known her for about a year and a half. We were just talking tonight though, and it came up how I wanted to ask her to this Masquerade Ball thing our university had last year, but I didn't because she had a boyfriend. When I said this, she sounded really surprised and even frustrated. She went onto say that she wished I would have asked her, because she would have said yes and probably broken up with her boyfriend for me. Then she says that she had a thing for me earlier this year, but once I started talking to her about other girls I was interested in, she was like, oh forget it.

Now, here's the current situation. She's dating that new guy that she likes a lot, but they're not "official" or anything yet. I was just talking to her about this year's Masquerade Ball, and I mentioned how I don't really like the girl I'm dating now, and the only reason I keep her around is so I'll have a date for the Masquerade Ball. She said not to do that and offered to go with me. However, I'm worried that this is a "friendly" thing though.

Here's the question: what the heck should I do?!? I really like Rachel A LOT, and I have for the past year and a half. I really hate the fact that she felt the same way and I had no clue. I want to date her now and get her away from this tool though, but I don't want to lose one of my best friends if it doesn't work out. What's the verdict, SoSuave Community?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think it's only going to be "friendly" then test the waters now. Get her a lone and try to seduce her. See how she reacts to your advances. Does she kiss you back? Does she let you touch her etc..?

From there you should have enough information to make a educated guess of whether you should take her or not.

-Scars

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're saying that I should give it a shot, and escalate things to see where she stands? I'm assuming that verbalizing any of this is a terrible idea