Very Scary but Informative Site

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotcha.

Sounds like everything's good in Eastern Europe besides housing? 60k for an apartment seems a little pricey. I get the feeling that after the collapse of the U.S.S.R. there were a bunch of hot Russian girls with no money or food... :(

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
Gotcha.

Sounds like everything's good in Eastern Europe besides housing? 60k for an apartment seems a little pricey. I get the feeling that after the collapse of the U.S.S.R. there were a bunch of hot Russian girls with no money or food... :(
I think he was saying that 60K would BUY you an apartment, not monthly rent. That's really cheap as a buying price for an apartment if it's any kind of city.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
Melbourne (Aus) Little Bahma (Bahamas) Marbella (S
Everybody needs to read this Asian guy’s e-book on Europe his got pictures of himself with some HB7-9. I mean I know it's possible for me to get those kinds of women but this guys looks like a hardcore Asian gaming nerd and he isn't attractive at all. It amazes me; I'm like jumping up and down in my chair in joy for this guy.

He has the girls naked on his bed, this is the feeling I get when one of my students turns a successful pickup into a ONS.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
60k for a house? I guess your talking in US $ aswell....

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Houses in the UK start at £70k ($130k) and average at about £150k-250k ($280-$450k)

London 3 bed apartment goes for £500k

Europe is a little cheaper......but 60k US is like 30k.....You got to be joking! Maybe for a car.......but not a house.

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Everybody needs to read this Asian guy’s e-book on Europe his got pictures of himself with some HB7-9. I mean I know it's possible for me to get those kinds of women but this guys looks like a hardcore Asian gaming nerd and he isn't attractive at all. It amazes me; I'm like jumping up and down in my chair in joy for this guy.

He has the girls naked on his bed, this is the feeling I get when one of my students turns a successful pickup into a ONS.
Damn, it I'm Asian and nowhere near as nerdy as this guy. I've gotta get over to Europe and get cracking. The US is getting me down.

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:

That's what I like about you Angelus, finding happiness in other people's success and not getting jealous. I guess that kind of attitude comes with having confidence and having your own "house" in order.

I look forward to being like that one day.

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Thanks man.

Check out this video of a European girl......
Thanks, I will when I get back home, not really appropriate for work. Wish I had a private office :whistle:

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snbatman said:
Damn, it I'm Asian and nowhere near as nerdy as this guy. I've gotta get over to Europe and get cracking. The US is getting me down.
It's not the country, it's you. The only reason he's getting laid over there is because he has money (by THEIR standards). PERIOD. These girls wouldn't even LOOK in his direction if he was as broke as the local guys there are. Remember, this is a country where $300USD/mo is considered to be VERY good pay. If you want to get here the kind of chicks he's getting there, become as successful in the eyes of the chicks here as he is in the eyes of the chicks there.

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Krassus said:
It's not the country, it's you. The only reason he's getting laid over there is because he has money (by THEIR standards). PERIOD. These girls wouldn't even LOOK in his direction if he was as broke as the local guys there are. Remember, this is a country where $300USD/mo is considered to be VERY good pay. If you want to get here the kind of chicks he's getting there, become as successful in the eyes of the chicks here as he is in the eyes of the chicks there.
You're right, and your advice is always good Krassus.

My previous statement was made half in fun and half in frustration.

Will send you a PM later.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
To Krassus

That Asian guy is definitely not rich.......... have a read of the book man, it dispels all the myths that the media has put up about foreign countries. This is what he talks about, the media will have you believe that Russian women are desperate for a green card and will sleep with any rich man. This is total bullsh*t European people have a much more fulfilling life than Americans and Aussies they aren’t slave laborers like the general populations of Aus/U.S are. They have a lust for life and they know their country is more fulfilling to their needs than America; most Russian women would not want to come to move to America.

There are so many myths that Europe is repressed and impoverished, that’s all it is though, just a myth. Most of these women have university degrees and are very intellectual more so than most American woman.

“This treatise will demonstrate point by point that the US media's portrayal of life abroad as always being poor, miserable, and oppressed is wrong, inaccurate, and bad propaganda; instead quite the opposite is often true. One can only speculate as to the US media’s misportrayal of life outside “the matrix”. Perhaps a conspiracy is involved or perhaps as the media’s critics say, bad news simply sells” Winston Wu, I couldn’t have said it better myself

I myself have seen rich and non rich guy’s alike pickup stunning women in Europe, it has nothing to do with the money and European women are nowhere near as impoverished as they are made out to believe.

Just to recap Winston Wu isn’t rich, I mean look at his cloths……

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snbatman said:
I think he was saying that 60K would BUY you an apartment, not monthly rent. That's really cheap as a buying price for an apartment if it's any kind of city.
I wasn't assuming monthly rent, but buying. I guess here in Iowa the houses are pretty cheap, especially since there's a lot of rural area. You can get a really nice house for $250,000, and the most expensive apartment I see in our biggest city runs around $1,400 a month to rent. I don't know how that would compare to buying though.

He did say a million would get you a house on the beach, which is a lot in any situation.

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
I wasn't assuming monthly rent, but buying. I guess here in Iowa the houses are pretty cheap, especially since there's a lot of rural area. You can get a really nice house for $250,000, and the most expensive apartment I see in our biggest city runs around $1,400 a month to rent. I don't know how that would compare to buying though.

He did say a million would get you a house on the beach, which is a lot in any situation.
Haha, a million gets you a 2 bedroom apartment in NYC.

A house by the beach, no matter what state in America is almost or much more than 1 million.

Isi, you live in Iowa, everything is cheap there man, no offense.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoot I guess I just have it lucky here then. The corn is pretty cheap too. :)

After finally getting the site to work, it looks like his theories on women in other countries are pretty much the same as the www.nomarriage.com site I was talking about earlier. But I will agree the premise of the sites is not the same. Nomarriage.com talks about why you shouldn't marry American women, and this Wu guy goes into depth about the personas of American women vs. foreign women, which in the end will achieve the same result.

AngelusPUA

Banned
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
Shoot I guess I just have it lucky here then. The corn is pretty cheap too. :)

After finally getting the site to work, it looks like his theories on women in other countries are pretty much the same as the www.nomarriage.com site I was talking about earlier. But I will agree the premise of the sites is not the same. Nomarriage.com talks about why you shouldn't marry American women, and this Wu guy goes into depth about the personas of American women vs. foreign women, which in the end will achieve the same result.
But unlike nomarrige.com it gives u a clear understanding of foreign women and its also not all about women...

theapprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
well

well Im going to make a post that is a bit off topic but relavant to our discussion.

I found another site, but the subject at hand is diffrent. Its websites giving advice to women about how to be more attractive to men. I thought it would be a nice way to see how women think about men or what the general idea of what it takes to attract a man.

This one page struck me as something rather peculiar http://www.datingfast.com/dating/articlelist.asp?SubcatID=32

Its advice about the signs men show when they are interested in women, and its strange how most of this adivce could be used for males but she being replaced with he. The point is that its just strange how women need advice in getting men since I believe its easier for women to meet men, than vice versa.

I was surprised at the quality of advice that was given and it seemed pretty wholesome to me. I also realized alot of women dont follow this advice, since it recommends women doing approaching and as far as I know that happens very rarely.

Take a look at the other articles and you can see what others are writing for women, and I even read up the posts to see what women say about men, to try and figure out their minds.

theapprentice

Don Juan
Reaction score
hm..

I found this in a forum ....written by a lady giving advice.

"I respond to this the same way I would respond to my sisters, whom I love and put their interests first. It may hurt at first, but make sense later. He's gone out with you twice. That's enough for him to know if he wants to see you again. When you called him, he came to "see you quickly", said he'd take you out, but never called back. Men who really like a woman will pursue her. He said he "likes" you. Like" is a very vague term.

That is not saying he is interested in dating you. Look at his actions. You had to "find him" once, and now you are wondering if you should call. N-O. You describe this as a "relationship", but it isn't. You went out twice. That is not a relationship. It is a friendship, where neither owes the other anything....not another date, or a call. However, common decency and courtesy says what he SHOULD do if he is not interested is to somehow convey that in a nice way, rather than avoiding you. I would not call him. Men are supposed to pursue us.

When they don't, it means either they are not as interested as we thought, or they are involved with someone else and do not want to tell you that. He does not want to hurt your feelings. If you give in and call him, trust me, you will feel horrible afterward, and yes, he will think you are desperate for his company. You will regret it. If he is interested, he will call you. (I'm talking from experience, of course I learned the hard way, that is how I know)!!

Keep your options open and resist calling him.

Be the "babe" you probably are, and you'll surely catch someone else's eye.

Someone who will keep his word." (End)

VERY intresting to me. your thoughts?