Very odd situation with a girl at the club

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night at the club, I started grinding this chick for like 2 songs and she did not mind. After, I walked away from her to my friends {chit-chatting, etc.}, I came back to the dance floor 15 minutes later and was just chilling there, not dancing just flowing with the beat. I see the chick, again and started playing with her ass :D ; she did not mind for the first couple of seconds but then moved away from me.

The odd situation: I was just standing and having fun with my friends, the same chick again is coming closer and closer to me :confused: . I did not want to grind her again and maybe cause her to insult me or slap me !!! How would you have reacted to her coming back again after she moved away? What was she thinking? Did I make a mistake? {By the way, I am still an AFC, all input would help}

Cheers

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
What do you mean by "playing with her ass?"

I mean, touching on the ass can make a positive statement of intent, but if you "play" with it too long, I'm thinking it could say to her, "I'm desperate, this is so awesome, I never get to touch women's asses, etc..."

PLease elaborate.

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Touching her ass, and now I recall; I wasn't having any eye contact with her. In other words, my hand was flowing on her ass.

bugsquish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After grinding for 2 songs I'd say you've good IL for a kiss and/or number. If you avoided eye contact while you were "flowing on her ass" then she probably felt a little uncomfortable. But still, if she came back to you she was giving you another chance to re-establish contact. And you coulda done than in a non-offensive way. EC and smiles are very important. VERY important. Taking a girls hand works too. It doesn't always have to be so overtly sexual, especially if you're uncomfortable with it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bugsquish
After grinding for 2 songs I'd say you've good IL for a kiss and/or number. If you avoided eye contact while you were "flowing on her ass" then she probably felt a little uncomfortable. But still, if she came back to you she was giving you another chance to re-establish contact. And you coulda done than in a non-offensive way. EC and smiles are very important. VERY important. Taking a girls hand works too. It doesn't always have to be so overtly sexual, especially if you're uncomfortable with it.
I agree it was probably good IL but it wasn't great IL. No matter what a woman allows you to do to her, true IL isn't apparent without judging HER actions. If after playing with her @ss had not fostered any direct action, I would really consider her a pr1ck tease. Women do that y'know :p

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you expect, you were in a dance club foo!

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you did wrong:

1. You should have number-closed when you came back to her and then cultivated other prospects.

2. You fukked up by touching her ass.... just because she lets you grind on her, does NOT give you license to touch her ass. You totally activated her ANTI-SLUT defense, thus turning off. Way, way, too much kino.

D

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by DIESEL
2. You fukked up by touching her ass.... just because she lets you grind on her, does NOT give you license to touch her ass. You totally activated her ANTI-SLUT defense, thus turning off. Way, way, too much kino.

D
Not too much, just wrong...the way you say your hand was "flowing on her ass" just seems like you were focused too much on it. If I'm grinding on a girl, my hands are usually on her hips. A light but firm touch is the best way to go, and if you put your hand on her ass, don't sit there and rub it up and down like you're thinking, "Want to touch the hiney!!" :D

Nothing wrong with touching a girl's ass, mind you, but you want to make sure it's gentle and passing...don't dwell there until she breaks into her "sexual state." You know when she hits that...it's the point where you say to yourself, "Damn, we're going to f**k, and we both know it." ;)

seulaxplaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have turned around by facing her and establish eye contact and then start up a conversation. Now when she came back the last time you should have approached her and should have started up brief chit chat and number closed.