Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Very interesting observation on female loyalty/reciprocation

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so in the UK my Uncle deals with morbidly depressed people and i will give the guy credit he gets them on the path of recovery.

He works this like a Charity, so they pay donations once on there merry way.

Heres my observation

1)Men are harder to get to come forward for help, but when they do they give him good donations nearly every guy .

2) women and their children, will be grateful you helped their child and will donate

3) Women alone, they just don't donate once they've received help, its like they are oblivious to reciprocation/loyalty supporting the business..

I find the psychology behind this interesting as i'm sure i read on here a while back women are only loyal to their children, hence why they pay when he helps their kid.

The pattern is clearly there, women live in a parallel universe

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It goes to upbringing, daddy pays for everything.
Taught to
Ok so in the UK my Uncle deals with morbidly depressed people and i will give the guy credit he gets them on the path of recovery.

He works this like a Charity, so they pay donations once on there merry way.

Heres my observation

1)Men are harder to get to come forward for help, but when they do they give him good donations nearly every guy .

2) women and their children, will be grateful you helped their child and will donate

3) Women alone, they just don't donate once they've received help, its like they are oblivious to reciprocation/loyalty supporting the business..

I find the psychology behind this interesting as i'm sure i read on here a while back women are only loyal to their children, hence why they pay when he helps their kid.

The pattern is clearly there, women live in a parallel universe
They will help who they like. Reciprocating like a man is not what they'd do.

sosumba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone in a "village" is supposed to protect the women and hence women percieve it as a given since "that is how things are supposed to work". You know, as they say, there are no feminists on the Titanic.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Women are owed this service. God gave them a V, after all......

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone in a "village" is supposed to protect the women and hence women percieve it as a given since "that is how things are supposed to work". You know, as they say, there are no feminists on the Titanic.
Yes how things are supposed to work. We all got to this point because they manipulated and took advantage of how things are supposed to work without doing their part.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to add, I know quite a lot of the women in real life, there very friendly/polite most of them

its just like their absolutely oblivious to supporting back,

help a womans kid though and the support is in abundance

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes how things are supposed to work. We all got to this point because they manipulated and took advantage of how things are supposed to work without doing their part.
So lets talk about how that system looks, how it was. How the women have positioned themselves to reap the benefits without providing the benefit of the old day. And what can be done about it? How is a man supposed to act today for some of the common situations?
Just to add, I know quite a lot of the women in real life, there very friendly/polite most of them

its just like their absolutely oblivious to supporting back,

help a womans kid though and the support is in abundance
Women tend to learn the hard way about you can't keep helping a friend cause you think you like them. When they get burned over and over on reciprocation. They'll like that person on their "swag" or their outer image, and want to help them. They will keep helping that person, and keep getting burned if they need a favor in turn. Some of the women I speak to, learned the "man" way of "help" and "reciprocation" is actually better.

So as you see women will help but they will help who they like. And it's not for a good reason at all, they'll help you if they think your cool, your funny or how you look.

If you help them you slot yourself as a helper and now that's your role. Their programming doesn't understand the reciprocation of helping someone who helps them.

Last edited:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you help them you slot yourself as a helper and now that's your role. Their programming doesn't understand the reciprocation of helping someone who helps them.
thats it they just dont understand the reciprocation part, Ive noticed girls with good dads do it slightly more, if shes from a single mom household she doesnt understand honour

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose this topic co-aligns with how they can just not turn up for a date, without the courtesy of cancelling it.

something many a man went through in his blue pill days

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats it they just dont understand the reciprocation part, Ive noticed girls with good dads do it slightly more, if shes from a single mom household she doesnt understand honour
W
I suppose this topic co-aligns with how they can just not turn up for a date, without the courtesy of cancelling it.

something many a man went through in his blue pill days
Your one of dozens of expendable resources. Not respected.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women love playing a role. When they're being watched. I admit this is true for humans in general, but more so for women. I believe this due to the fact that women care about their reputation in general. Men don't as much. They value loyalty and being true to their word.

This distinction leads to women keeping up this farce. They frequent circles where the majority of the people donate all of the time? They will do the same thing. Her peers start talking about moving to Siberia? Oh, she likes the idea. She loves Huskies anyway. Men are more likely to go against the grain and say no. They would rather eat the bad reputation and keep their integrity alive, than just agree or give in.

This article isn't directly correlated with this hypothesis, but it's an interesting comparison nonetheless. The author talks about women leaving Wall Street because of the "bad reputation". Compared to men, who "tough it out" and stay on the job.