“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Very Important Information For Users!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
I am very sad and angry to bring this to everyone's attention. There have been WAY too many people posting useless crap around here. This will no longer be tolerated. If you want to post useless crap, go to badswirlgirl.com and fill up thier space with your incoherent clutter. Some of you may be thinking "but crazykid, what will be done?" Well now, the answer to that is simple and will be answered shortly.

Despite the total number of registered users being over 11,000 people, not even HALF of them post here. To add insult, not even HALF of THAT posts quality posts. Do you know how frustrating it is as a member, to go through a page and a half of crap before finding something RELATIVELY good? Do you know how frustrating it is for a moderator to go through and see countless flames because some IDIOT decided to ask a question!? It's heartwrenching to see this.

After wracking ideas for a long time, we finally decided an idea to the solution. Bannings. The formula is simple really:

- If you have over 100 posts, you must have atleast HALF of them giving advice that is of good quality.

- If you have less then 50 posts, atleast 15 of them need to have been advice giving posts.

- If you have less then 25 posts...You are screwed.

There will be no "ifs, ands, or buts." Under NO cirumstance will ANYONE be spared. Hell, a MODERATOR could get "fired." Highly unlikely, since we are the very best of the very best...But it could happen. If I was you and I wasn't banned yet, I'd be out there posting BIBLE worthy advice. There are NO second chances.

That is all.











P.S. - APRIL FOOLS!! :D
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Ha ha!! April fools... despite the harshness of this, There is some good that could come from some rules like this (not this perse tho... that would just be mean)
 

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Florida
Hahaha

You got me. Good one.
I already began formulating a response in my head while reading your post and would try to discuss with you how it would be possible for a pupil to give advice. They would be the ones seeking advice and hence making posts which your post led me to believe you were sick of.
The seekers of advice would, as you state, not be spared.

BUT, there is truth to the matter of how many registered users there are that have yet to post anything.
I notice there are many members with zero posts that have a join date well over 6 months.
In addition, I was one of the members who registered and did not like their original userID, so I registered a different one.
Obviously , it would be best to delete the first userID I registered with.
 

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Joined
Jan 15, 2004
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Age
67
Location
Sacramento
crap, I liked the idea. It will eliminate flame attacks on yours truely and it will eliminate my responses. some say why respond...cause I'm a fighter. it tests my thinking ability...like when I busted joey37 on being unreal in a real world.

maybe a flame section is warrented that way if you want to check in and argue wackoffs then you can but flaming in the regular sections should be strictly forbidden like the way I do at P.U.
 

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2003
Messages
2,115
Reaction score
45
Location
USA
grr got me on that one!
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Well, this thread served its intended purpose. Man...I love this job!

Since it is no longer April Fools, I'm de-sticking this thread and closing it. I won't delete it because it'll be good for laughs...Or clueless newbies who stumble on it. :D

*Ahem* Thread unstuck and Thread Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top