"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Very confused and don't know what to do

_Cureless_

New Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Hi everyone, this is my 1st post...

There's this girl I'm trying to get, but she's giving me a very hard time. I know that she's interested in me, I could tell by her looks. She's been like that for a very very long time. But whenever I talk to her, she's always cold and snobby, like she hates me or something. And now I'm thinking that maybe I should ask her out sometime, and see if she actually likes me, or that she's just an attention wh0re. U guys think I should do it or not? I'm confused and cannot decide on this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
495
Reaction score
2
Location
Chicago
I can't think of a situation where asking a girl out is the wrong decision to make. You can wonder if she's interested, or you can go find out, your choice. Make sure you read the DJ Bible before you ask her out.
 

bludb0i

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
maybe shes nervous or it can be her sense of humor just play around with her and ask for the date in a subtle way. the only way to really know is to find out.
 
Top