"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

"Verbal mirroring" by a chick

Joined
Mar 14, 2003
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
I had a brief conversation with a chick who I have little interest in but I noted that she repeated several things I had said verbatim. I found that very intriguing. Does that indicate deep interest, her playing some game, something else or nothing at all?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 14, 2003
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
34 views, no responses? No one else has experienced this?
 

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
501
Reaction score
0
Three lines of text isn't enough to psyco analyse a female.

It could be anything.

She could be trying to understand what you said, she could have been mocking you, or she could have been an idiot.
 
Joined
Mar 14, 2003
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
She did it at different points in the conversation, not immediately after I used them.

Valid point, though, I concede.
 

Bile

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Sweden
maybe you've just met your match!!!(i higly suspects that she's a frequent visitor of this forum:D )
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Lucky

New Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Errr hello...

Have you guys ever heard of eliciting values etc? What she is doing is a mirroring technique touted by 'love doctors', 'seduction masters' or whatever. It also happens to something that women do naturally to show that they understand you etc...

Remember that women communicate and men take action?

It is not uncommon and I have experienced it myself. It doesn't necessarily mean she wants to get in your pants, she's just showing you that she is interested in what you say.

I wouldn't get too excited about it.
 
Top