Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Verbal flirting 101

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Check out this Howard Stern interview from '97 with Farra Fawcett who was a Playboy model back then. Listen front-to-back and learn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNgt6iGrydM

Pay attention to how quickly he reacts perfectly to everything she says and how shamelessly sexual he is throughout the entire interview. He isn't intimidated by how hot she is, nor is he subtle in any way. This is how you do it.

Great example at 3.42, that "your face is red" comment from her would have stumped 99% of guys, especially coming from a hot woman. Stern's answer "of course it is" basically means "yep, I'm turned on by you and I'm not apologizing for it" and within a second he moves on to the next subject.

Also notice how he doesn't get thrown off by anything and constantly even mocks himself.

Howard is one ugly dude, that's no secret, but a lot of hot, young women think he's hot even today at age 57.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howard Stern is comfortable in his own skin. He has always accepted how awkward he looks and generally the type of person he is. This is one of the reasons I like to listen to him. He makes his generally nerdy appearance seem cool.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, although I prefer angry Howard over the nice Howard he is today. I mean, I'm happy for the guy he's finally happy, but when he was pissed all the time, he was funnier. Totally ruthless, too. He destroyed many careers and ego's of his enemies over the years.