“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Venom Chronicles: Be The Man She Will Cheat With

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2022
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
1,246
Age
41
.

There is another woman who works in the same building, working in HR...she gotta be between 55-60 yrs old.

She carries herself with grace and dignity, and is an overall goodlooking, classy woman.

Our jobs don't cross paths, so I only see her on occasions.

Usually, I would only see her in the break room, and when I see her, she goes out of her way to speak to me about small trivial stuff.

This has happened enough times to where I began to think she was giving me choosing signals.

So, one day, she caught me in the break room and began to talk to me about how the job was kicking her ass and how heavy her workload is.

I made lighthearted advances toward her, to which she was lighthearted reciprocated

I asked her is she single...

Her: No, but..

This "but" was followed by body language that suggested "No, but it doesn't matter".

I asked for her #, and she said she'll give it to me later and she walked off (she was already in a hurry), and the next time I saw her, she stated that she's gonna give it to me.

Now, there was more stuff going on between us here and there, but you get my point.

There are a couple good reasons why pursuing her won't be a good idea, but that's another story.
......

Wrapping up both stories, the bottom line is this..

Both women are in relationships, and both women have either cheated (Dee), or exhibited cheating tendencies (other woman).

Both women view me as a man that will cheat on their husband, and/or boyfriend.

The sad truth is this; just because you're in a relationship with a woman, that won't stop her eyes from wandering.

That won't stop her from bonding or getting physical with another man at work.

No matter how much you trust your woman, there is a guy out there that she will cheat on you with.

I said all that to say, don't be the guy getting cheated on.

Be the guy getting cheated with.

The end.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top