Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vending Machines

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about this today. Is anyone here in the vending machine business? Just curious. I always see those things in the most opportune places calling out like a siren to quench your thirst or snack craving. How's the profit?

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know anything about vending machines in the US. But when I was in Japan, they seemed to be everywhere you looked. You literally just had to look at a random spot and see at least 2-3 machines.

I've asked some people about it and also read that Japan has more than 4 million vending machines nationwide. The profit definitely varies from location to location. If you put them up at a rather unfrequented spot where there isn't much infrastructure, you'd probably make about $200-400 per month. But if you get a good location downtown, close to a park or where a lot of people pass by, profits would definitely reach up to $2000-3000 per machine.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my area it’s a cut throat business. Vending machines, bar games, jukeboxes, and those video games that pay out at bars are all run by the same vending company. Those companies are often mob businesses.... easy way to launder money.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I hv a business doing just that, mine is placed in shopping center's and caters to children.

It's just pops out toys, dolls and candies, after going through a game of luck.

The machine itself is relatively cheap.

You just need to place those machines where a lot of mothers goes to, like supermarkets, malls, parks, etc.

Kids and mom's hv their fun, while you just earn money doing nothing at all.