Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vegetables and gasses

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fun topic. At this cantina there is a good tasting sallad bar, and I enjoy it and keep my weight down this way. It is primarily raw vegetables of diverse kind. Downside: gasses, which causes a social problem.

How do people deal with this? The vegetables have obviously pros and cons.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Stay clear from nightshade veggies. Consider taking bean-o prior to eating. You may not have enough of a certain bacteria to breakdown said veggies w/o some help. The gas comes from the bacteria which are breaking down said foods in your gut during the digestive process.

Obee1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I deal with it by not eating vegetables. The benefits of vegetables is overhyped. Many of the benefits from vegetables are a result of hormesis. Your body could get the same response from other forms of hormesis such as exercise, sauna, cold exposures, and fasting to name a few. Vegetables have natural pesticides and herbicides to protect them in their environment. These are irritants to our bodies. Humans have eyes on the front of our face because we're predators meant to search, focus, and hone in and kill our food. Nature put vegetable eaters eyes on the side of the faces to give them a wide panoramic view to spot danger while they eat their veggies and give them the best chance for survival. Species living on vegetation have digestive systems that efficiently ferment the food eaten. Human digestive systems do not have the capacity to ferment large portions of food(veggies). I could go on. I eat mostly animal based and have very little if any gastrointestinal stress. I'll be 54 this month and have been under 10% bf and my blood work looks good. I'm not looking to debate. I am just stating why I am fine not eating vegetables and I don't seem to be suffering any bad consequences just as it appears that lions and tigers in the wild do just fine not getting 12 servings of broccoli every day. I guess my point to all this should be, eat vegetables because you enjoy them and they taste good to you. Don't eat vegetables because you think it's the healthy thing to do even though you don't enjoy them.