Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vasectomy

E-Man-Cipated

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got divorced 2 years ago. Have one kid from my previous marriage - I do not want any more.

My friends, particularly the female ones, have told me I’m crazy, but finally got the snip last week. Given my earnings, and the state I’m in, I figured a kid could cost me upwards of a half million dollars if I were to get unlucky durations a casual fling (even with condoms).

Anyone else out there with experience of getting chopped while not married?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I began to think that you have commitment issue, not a financial ones.. Not necessarily that parents has to have half million in finance to raised a single kids, it depends on your income and other commitments as well.. Take sometimes to consult with a theraphist to get a better view of life ahead of you.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I began to think that you have commitment issue, not a financial ones.. Not necessarily that parents has to have half million in finance to raised a single kids, it depends on your income and other commitments as well.. Take sometimes to consult with a theraphist to get a better view of life ahead of you.
tehre is people and people, is not becasue most badsh!t idiots around the world pop kids like they don't have a damn TV, then him don't have a certain expectation of raising his own kids

for the op, its up to you really, its not crazy is what you want maybe you should have freezed some of your guys for later use, but remeber ther is other bad things around then a girl pregnant

R

Ranger

You’re in a dilemma because you didn’t select your own decision and keep your own council.

If that was your decision then so be it. Why did you ask a woman for input?
She threw out an opposing viewpoint and now you are in a dilemma and maybe even questioning your own decision.
Think about that.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What hes about to do is unreversible things, today might not as same as tomorrow, u might regrets it oneday, say if she found the one and only dream girls he like to have a family with and rebuild, and whos fault is that advising this poor dude some poor advised??!!

E-Man-Cipated

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no - I made this decision completely by myself and I have no dilemma about it. I have no desire for any more children - any future LTR of mine has to accept that or they aren’t going to be an LTR...

I have no issues with commitment - it seems weird that people are bringing up kids as a commitment thing - one more rung on the relationship escalator.

Got to stay strong. I’m in an LTR with a 22 year old (I’m 35), and I told her about it in advance. But I didn’t seek her approval for it.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Given that 2 years arent that long from your divorce to fully heal and having the right thinking, i suggest op taken sometime before making the decision on that matters. Are you even thriving in your life right now? Btw its nothing wrong with you having to do it and didnt want any more child.. Just make sure your mind is right and then made the call. All the best mate.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'll never do it.

Not now.

Not in a thousand years.

Certainly not in 10,000 years.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got divorced 2 years ago. Have one kid from my previous marriage - I do not want any more.

My friends, particularly the female ones, have told me I’m crazy, but finally got the snip last week. Given my earnings, and the state I’m in, I figured a kid could cost me upwards of a half million dollars if I were to get unlucky durations a casual fling (even with condoms).

Anyone else out there with experience of getting chopped while not married?
I'm 36 and I have one kid. I'm not with my kids mom anymore. I had a vasectomy earlier this year.

You made the right choice. You just can't trust women anymore. You could have a kid with a girl, move in with her, think everything is going perfect, and then boom shes leaves you. Then your stuck paying child support for 18 years and now you have 2 baby mommas. It's not worth it to take that chance. Enjoy the kid you have and be the best dad you can be.

R

Ranger

I’m wondering if you tell a woman you have just started seeing that you’ve had a vasectomy if it has an effect on her at a biological level.
Does it trigger something in her that effects her interest level?
On one hand, conscious level, she might like the idea of sex without pregnancy worries. But what about the biological level?
Just curious. A woman who knows I’ve had a vasectomy seems to be less sexual whereas a woman who doesn’t know seems to be more sexual with me. It could be coincidence though. But with this last woman I was with, it got me thinking.

I think I will keep my vasectomy to myself from now on. I should be wearing protection anyway right?

E-Man-Cipated

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always wear the biohazard suit - who knows what you are risking otherwise!

Yeah, it’s absolutely not something you need to tell someone unless you are seriously discussing a relationship - or if there’s a condom break and she is freaking!

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m wondering if you tell a woman you have just started seeing that you’ve had a vasectomy if it has an effect on her at a biological level.
Does it trigger something in her that effects her interest level?
On one hand, conscious level, she might like the idea of sex without pregnancy worries. But what about the biological level?
Just curious. A woman who knows I’ve had a vasectomy seems to be less sexual whereas a woman who doesn’t know seems to be more sexual with me. It could be coincidence though. But with this last woman I was with, it got me thinking.

I think I will keep my vasectomy to myself from now on. I should be wearing protection anyway right?
Im wondering on the climax without bursting out that cream will do satisfactory to both of you in bed? Lol..

How does she react? Wheres that sperm?? Rofl

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Focal core, learn some reproductive anatomy dude.....

Semen is produced and originates from the seminal vesicle and prostate. The Vasectomy cuts the Vas deferens that connects the Testes to the Urethra.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oookkaaayyy lol.. Its basically a cigar without the nicotine.. Ok well done lesson for today hahahaha

Ignorance is a bliss they say

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good choice! Anyone that tells you otherwise doesn't know what their talking g about.

If that special snowflake comes along, you ha e the reversal and IVF, which sounds like you could afford.