Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Various Questions about Raves/Clubbing

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a rave last night and had a great time. I love dancing and am the one to get the party started. I brought some guys and a girl together to the front while everyone hid out on the sidelines. We danced like crazy. Then when the main show came on, and the bass got super pumping, we were headbanging the whole time. This video shows what the dancing style is like:

I have a few questions about approaching women at raves:

1. How do you introduce yourself and escalate? If people are packed like sardines and are jumping up and down like crazy, it can be hard to find an isolated group of girls. I found that a lot of girls go with their bfs, and I had fun with a lot of them but their body language obviously signified that they didn't want to physically escalate. My current strategy is to scream, "woooo!", grab a girl's hands, start dancing, pull her close, and watch for positive feedback (smiling) to see if I should escalate further to the kiss. This was not that successful because

2. I am young and look even younger. I am 18 and I look about 16. I was one of the last to hit puberty in my class. I approached two women and did the strategy I described above, but we didn't get too far. One girl said I was a "baby", and I replied that f*** yeah I have a lot of energy (I did!). But then they said they were with one another — lesbians — and their body language showed that they didn't see my value. So can I beat this obstacle of youth? I don't even drink and still have the most balls out of everyone at the party, so I think my confidence will compensate, but what is a good reply to girls telling me I am young or a baby?

3. Would raves like these be a good date location? If the girl is 21+, then she can get drunk and we can physically escalate/grind on the dance floor. Even if she is only 18+, the vibe of the party will get to her and she'll feel loosened up and more adventurous — the mood we want girls to be in! Another option is to invite a bunch of girls I know and escalate on the ones that show the most interest while dancing.

(I posted this in another thread of mine, but it deserves a thread of its own.)

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool news bros.

I went to the same place I did as Thursday and approached 8 women using the "woo!" method described above. I got a few women who ignored me, a few who smiled largely and waved me off, and one kiss. This girl was really drunk, I approached her, and we danced together. I pulled her in and started grinding on her and then she turned around and basically shoved her ass into my ****. I asked for her name and she replied "I probably won't remember you tomorrow morning" :lol:. Then I spun her around and kissed her. F-ing hell, it was really early in the night and I wasn't expecting that so I just said bye and continued dancing with my dudes. But it really increased my confidence and I will do better next time!

I find that every time I started thinking about getting girls on the dance floor, I get in my head and am less spontaneous. But if I'm just focused on dancing to the music and feeling it vibrate inside of me, then I have much more fun. Then I just spread that fun to women. That's all it is.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love dance music. Although more house/tech-house rather than the stuff you just posted.

Picked up many women in my 20's at clubs, 'proper' dance events, rather than middle of road night clubs that play dance music.

Always had women in back of my mind, but main reason for going to those clubs was to have an incredible time with friends, getting into the music I love. Although I was usually assisted alcohol and err, other stuff :D.

Loved the spontanuity of what would happen on those nights. No real plan/game as such, would just dance around, having good time and would meet new people, or people I knew from extended social circles. Good times.

Proper dance events have amazing vibes, energy if you like that sort of music. Read something before about how people throughout history have been drawn to large gatherings with each other to dance to repetitive beats :D. Something unique about dancing to really loud, bassy music with loads of other people.

Heard Miami has great house music scene, particularly around now for some kind of dance music conference? You should make the effort to go to Ibiza at some point, that place is the pinnacle/mecca of dance music. Certain areas geared all around it, worlds best dj's playing 24/7 throughout the summer months,. Large % love dance music, so the vibe/atmosphere is incredible.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl was really drunk, I approached her, and we danced together. I pulled her in and started grinding on her and then she turned around and basically shoved her ass into my ****. I asked for her name and she replied "I probably won't remember you tomorrow morning" :lol:. Then I spun her around and kissed her. F-ing hell, it was really early in the night and I wasn't expecting that so I just said bye and continued dancing with my dudes.
That was your same night lay right there! Doesn't matter if you meet her at 9 pm or 1 am, stay with the hot prospect until the end.