Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Various/Best ways to Show Intent

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo, bros. I made a separate thread about showing intent/escalating on dates themselves. But I thought it was a bit pidgeonholey. So I wanted a thread in general for showing intent. For any time! Approaches, clubbing, texting, anything.

The main methods I’m using are Compliments, Kino, and Teasing/Flirting.

What are y’all using?

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
"What dat mouf do?"

Whatever I do, I make sure I'm alternating between matching her energy and giving her an emotional spike.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
Has all this overanalysis ever helped anyone?
That's not really a fair criticism. This is a legit dating topic, it could help a lot of guys. Unless he's posted on the same topic a million times before, that is.

In my case, I haven't had any problems with women making the 1st, 2nd or even 3rd move. Oddly, I can't really escalate with women very often, I have to let them escalate with me and then I have to scale up very quickly once they are ready.

This topic is heavily smv dependent so I'm not sure if there is a generic answer. What works for you may not work for me and vice versa.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
That's not really a fair criticism. This is a legit dating topic, it could help a lot of guys. Unless he's posted on the same topic a million times before, that is.

In my case, I haven't had any problems with women making the 1st, 2nd or even 3rd move. Oddly, I can't really escalate with women very often, I have to let them escalate with me and then I have to scale up very quickly once they are ready.

This topic is heavily smv dependent so I'm not sure if there is a generic answer. What works for you may not work for me and vice versa.
I don't go out much anymore. But when I do, I'm usually too turned off by the personalities of the girls to even care.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teasing/ flirting and sexual innuendos are usually pretty fool proof with women

I don't think i have met one that doesn't respond well to it

try to touch her a bit too , lower back arms and eventually you go for her thigh / ass

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've personally gone back and forth with this over the years. I used to have an almost 'list' of sounds bites and things i'd do to slowly escalate, taken from tips from various instructors and things from infields etc. It might be a little future projection. It might be some sort of 'we frame' thing like todd V uses. Sometimes i'd have a kind of semi 'script' that i'd taken from rsd jeffy back in the day where each line was slightly more direct. (i like that top, you have an interetsing vibe, i'd have asked you to prom if we were at college, I can't keep my eyes off you, we'd made good looking kids, I want you inside me! etc etc) (i'm trying to remember my old 'list here lol. I got laid a lot with it in fact, but i'd have got the same results with any other lines in hindsight)

However, I have the worlds worst memory and found myself getting really 'in my head' as i was thinking so hard about everything lol.

Years later I dropped a lot of it, and tended to use a little bit of sex talk like @Velasco mentions. Open, chat, show intent mainly with sub comms, isolate a little, ask her some sexual stuff.

Has all this overanalysis ever helped anyone?
I'm not sure lol. After I took a break from cold approach due to covid, I almost reverted back to what I said earlier about having tonnes of things in my head that i'd use as a way to start to 'verbally escalate' and then kind of asked myself the same question. What really is the 'goal' here? Does it really matter? What matters is that she knows i want to fvck. What matters even more is that SHE WANTS to fvck me. And I think with that in mind, all of the stuff I was implementing was kind of irrelevant! I can't MAKE her attracted. Nobody can. Why worry so much about escalating in a 'smooth' and gradual way.

It made me think of the infields I used to watch back in the day of some PUA called 'Aaron' something. His 'game' was so simple but he seemed to be at least as successful as any of the other dating coaches, and all he would do after opening and starting a convo, is basically tell the girl she was hot maybe a minute or so in. That's it. Nothing to memorise. If she reacts well, escalate. If she doesn't react well (''you're not my type'', ''I have BF'', ''eerrr....ok. Have a good night'') then just move on. She's not into you in that way. So why was I using up so muhc mental RAM for something that didn't really matter.

There is an argument in favour of sex talk above all else if you believe in the theory that you can basically bang girls who aren't remotely attracted to you if you can get them horny enough. I've never found that to be the case despite the claims of certain PUA's who promote sex talk, personally.

Nowadays I use a bit of a mishmash but I certaily don't overthink any of that stuff anymore. Embrace the numbers game. Everything will tend to work if you are her type. Nothing will work if you're not. So the methods you are using (you mention kino, compliments and teasing) are fine as far as i'm concerned and as good as any other

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I've personally gone back and forth with this over the years. I used to have an almost 'list' of sounds bites and things i'd do to slowly escalate, taken from tips from various instructors and things from infields etc. It might be a little future projection. It might be some sort of 'we frame' thing like todd V uses. Sometimes i'd have a kind of semi 'script' that i'd taken from rsd jeffy back in the day where each line was slightly more direct. (i like that top, you have an interetsing vibe, i'd have asked you to prom if we were at college, I can't keep my eyes off you, we'd made good looking kids, I want you inside me! etc etc) (i'm trying to remember my old 'list here lol. I got laid a lot with it in fact, but i'd have got the same results with any other lines in hindsight)

However, I have the worlds worst memory and found myself getting really 'in my head' as i was thinking so hard about everything lol.

Years later I dropped a lot of it, and tended to use a little bit of sex talk like @Velasco mentions. Open, chat, show intent mainly with sub comms, isolate a little, ask her some sexual stuff.

I'm not sure lol. After I took a break from cold approach due to covid, I almost reverted back to what I said earlier about having tonnes of things in my head that i'd use as a way to start to 'verbally escalate' and then kind of asked myself the same question. What really is the 'goal' here? Does it really matter? What matters is that she knows i want to fvck. What matters even more is that SHE WANTS to fvck me. And I think with that in mind, all of the stuff I was implementing was kind of irrelevant! I can't MAKE her attracted. Nobody can. Why worry so much about escalating in a 'smooth' and gradual way.

It made me think of the infields I used to watch back in the day of some PUA called 'Aaron' something. His 'game' was so simple but he seemed to be at least as successful as any of the other dating coaches, and all he would do after opening and starting a convo, is basically tell the girl she was hot maybe a minute or so in. That's it. Nothing to memorise. If she reacts well, escalate. If she doesn't react well (''you're not my type'', ''I have BF'', ''eerrr....ok. Have a good night'') then just move on. She's not into you in that way. So why was I using up so muhc mental RAM for something that didn't really matter.

There is an argument in favour of sex talk above all else if you believe in the theory that you can basically bang girls who aren't remotely attracted to you if you can get them horny enough. I've never found that to be the case despite the claims of certain PUA's who promote sex talk, personally.

Nowadays I use a bit of a mishmash but I certaily don't overthink any of that stuff anymore. Embrace the numbers game. Everything will tend to work if you are her type. Nothing will work if you're not. So the methods you are using (you mention kino, compliments and teasing) are fine as far as i'm concerned and as good as any other
Can't remember which PUA I first heard mention this back in the day, but he would always say to, while talking to a girl, alternate between getting really close to her, then backing away a bit.

Something about getting her emotions stirred up.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino shows intent. Any sort of physical escalation does.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino shows intent. Any sort of physical escalation does.
The way she responds to my touch tells me loads about what she's thinking. I think that's why dancing is an integral part of my escalation.

If it is going well I'm kissing her at the midpoint of the date as we move to a new venue.