Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Variety with partners

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you know that while the alpha gorilla male (silverback) protects his territory his females have sex with other beta males? - thats not taken out of my ass. It's a true scientific finding and I learned that in my university anthropology class.

And, it's not just gorillas, but other animals and people. What this leads is that attraction is such a complicated thing especially for humans.

Sometimes a man can have every single quality out there but no woman wants him. Sometimes a man an absolute loser, but he gets chicks.

There is no one or there is no set of things that defines attraction. It's truly too complicated to understand. All your theories about alpha male and tough guy and PUA and neediness and etc just don't apply or even in most cases.
It applies only to chicks and people you know. Real scientific research doesn't support these alpha male theories.

But, it's obvious that no matter how good of a male or female you are, your partner will always want a variety. So, if your guy or girl cheated on you, then it's not likely that it happened because you are somehow worse or have lower standing or value. There is no need to ever be jealous, which will allow you to love one person and without hard feelings have sex with anyone you wish.

jlr12584

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree to an extent. sometimes people who cheat are the ones with the problem, not the person cheated on. the victim of the cheater feels inadequate, but it is not their fault. however we are not primal apes, we have a conscience and the ability to choose right from wrong. when im with someone i love, cheating is not an option.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my problem with this argument of "Animals do it why not humans? It's natural!!!"

See....
there's one big difference.

We have reasoning and logic, and we are not animals.
Just because some monkey fvcks around does not immediately correlate perfectly to our civilization.

I will not say"Hey my girl went out and fvcked this other guy. But I'm ok with that! Because it's natural!!!"
Bullsh*t.

Fidelity, Loyalty, Monogamy.

Understand what those words mean.

Once you truly understand those terms, then you decide if you want an Exclusive LTR, or just want to fvck around.

Those words are meaningless to boys and girls who just want to fvck around.
But they mean a lot to people whom want to stay with a loyal partner.

Before you say "Well, why don't you then fvck around on her after?"
Why should I have to do that?
What kind of relationship is that?
It ain't "exclusive" now , is it?

Why the hell would I go through the trouble of finding a great woman,seduction and romance, and actually staying withonly her, only to go around and bang some other chick?
What kind of logic is that?

Monkey logic?

No thanks.

I'm no monley.

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
That strategy is called paternity confusion. The female monkey mates with several males, so they all invest in her offspring.