"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Valintine Gift

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2003
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
38
as you kno one of the most money dreaded holidays is coming up, Valintines Day. a time to spend money on the chic that in return gives u somethin back(*****). but what my question is how much is a resonable amount for me to spend? ive been DJin her for about 2 months n dont wanna spend more then 100 on the chic, n my friends are no help at all seein most of them are AFC's. any help as to what is a good amount to spend is apreciated.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

icallug

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
canada
one hundred dollars! holy smokes you rich bastard, i wont even spend 20 for valentine's. dont go overboard, just get her chocolates, and eat them so its just the box. or you could make her dinner or something along those lines then give her a pack of red condoms, and take her to your room. thats always a good gift. im not getting anything for the girl im with now, mabye i will pick a flower from her moms garden and give it to her.
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
100 is way too much. Esspecially if your not even dating this chick. Even if you were dating that would be too much unless its like a 2 year thing. I like icallugs Ideas. Do something like that. Though, the condoms might scare her away depending on what kind of person she is.
 

PatrickWasHere

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2003
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
Nothing of material value :)

Well as I'm not tied down in any way to the ladies I think i've got a brilliant idea: The ladies I don't know super well get a awesome patrick-hug and a copy of my phonenumber lol and the ones i know...probly just a hug. yeye.
What would be the best way of giving her my number, if they don't have it by then? And my idea sound good? I just got aquinted with these HBs[yes, 3 friends, all hott, all sophmores..kinda sucks] a week ago, so no money will be spent on them, as I would get nothing in return.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
maybe you should give her your body. haha!! :D

if you wanna get a little cheeeeeesy in a sum kinda DJ way,

check out a ROMANCE and PIZZA article. dunno where it is now tho.
 

fezz

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I think the best gifts are ones that dont cost anything. the only thing i might buy for my girl for valentines day is a flower. I compose music though, and i might play her a song i wrote
 
Top