Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Validation seeking wh*res

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I’ve been dating a lot of women lately. And I’ve identified a trait that some of them seem to have. They keep on contacting me and reaching out to me and I set up dates when they do. Here’s the twist. Although they’re the ones that keep contacting me, they feel the need to message or call me to break things off. Maybe hey found another guy or I did something to piss them off. Honestly I don’t really know and I don’t care lol.

To me it just seems weird. I’m a busy guy and have a lot going on. Yeah I meet up and bang them. They’re reaching out to me. Then they feel the need to end things. To me it feels like they’re seeking validation. Like they want me to chase them and feed they’re undying need to feel adequate in life. I don’t give a f*ck though. Next cya later.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then only agree to dates that are zero effort on your part when you suspect you're dealing with this sort of woman, like she comes over to your house with your favorite drink to watch netflix, either you win because she does it, or you lose nothing

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Always give preference to girls that are most likely to put out, unless you´re your libido is not particularly high on a specific day and you rather give new puzzy a chance.

R

Ranger

Do even less. I have one that wants me to set up more romance. Tell her she’s pretty. Yada Yada
I just quit texting or interacting.
This morning she askin me if she had done something wrong and that it seemed to be going well. LMAO

it just turns me off now. It just smashes my desire for them. It’s not like I can control that. I don’t think they are bad or just throwing a test at me. I just ignore it. From that point on no texting. Even for a meetup until she comes back with a better attitude.
I never thought I would say this but I would rather go sexless the rest of my life than to fall for any of that stuff. It’s weird.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do even less. I have one that wants me to set up more romance. Tell her she’s pretty. Yada Yada
I just quit texting or interacting.
This morning she askin me if she had done something wrong and that it seemed to be going well. LMAO

it just turns me off now. It just smashes my desire for them. It’s not like I can control that. I don’t think they are bad or just throwing a test at me. I just ignore it. From that point on no texting. Even for a meetup until she comes back with a better attitude.
I never thought I would say this but I would rather go sexless the rest of my life than to fall for any of that stuff. It’s weird.
We might as well toggle with subconscious and emotions like gets done on us.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men can't comprehend how women think.

Most normal (non beta orbiter guys) would think it very strange to spend any time with a woman except for either sex or business. Perhaps in a rare instance, one might be friends. But most guys, when they think of getting together with most women, they want to bang.

Consider that many women DON'T have that same desire. As OP mentioned, the idea of being "desired" is enough. And for many of them, the idea of being "desired" doesn't necessarily required face to face contact.

From a woman's perspective, their "plates" are guys they never intend to meet, only feel pursued by them.

As others have prescribed, using an effective sorting strategy is required.

R

Ranger

We might as well toggle with subconscious and emotions like gets done on us.
I would post the text thread here but there’s other stuff in it. Basically she wants to cuck me.

I booted her once before for telling me what I should do to get her back in the sack. I just told her that I’m not feeling it any more and that there’s no longer any attraction for her. Silence until about a week ago.

It was abrupt on my part and I legitimately no longer felt it after she said what I should do. So it wasn’t a tactic or skill or anything I didn’t do it because of protecting my manhood or anything. I see it all before the words finish. It’s now a superpower.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would post the text thread here but there’s other stuff in it. Basically she wants to cuck me.

I booted her once before for telling me what I should do to get her back in the sack. I just told her that I’m not feeling it any more and that there’s no longer any attraction for her. Silence until about a week ago.

It was abrupt on my part and I legitimately no longer felt it after she said what I should do. So it wasn’t a tactic or skill or anything I didn’t do it because of protecting my manhood or anything. I see it all before the words finish. It’s now a superpower.
So completely controlling the sexual engagement and every detail is considered "cvcking"? Basically taking our c0ck power for herself? She can allow a guy she likes more to go unregulated basically taking from us for herself and to share with a "friend"?

Hmm. This is something someof them do. Hmm. Jedi noticed c0ck is strong and maximized in certain instances and in others it is dead only to be summoned at partial strength at the behest of the female master.

C0ck hangs full and flowing around certain lady.

Around other its dead and lifeless unless summoned.

Spaz was right when he said think with our c0cks.

The c0ck picks up on her signal. A cvcking female walka around with the c0ck.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neo woke up after they vacuumed the probe out his belly button. He exclaims "that shyt was real!..."

R

Ranger

So completely controlling thr sexual engagement and every detail is considered "cvcking"? Basically taking our c0ck power for herself? She can allow a guy she likes more to go unregulated basically taking from us for herself and to share with a "friend"?
Telling me what I should do to get her in the sack just kills my attraction. Cucking can be a boyfriend who does everything she wants and with a smile.

The mere audacity of telling me what I should do to get her back in the sack is a total violation. All things come from my good graces. I went flat right then and there. Over. No anger. No feelings at all.

When a woman says she likes it when a man tells her she’s pretty, takes her to dinner, or does nice things for her...that’s my emotional exit. I’m not trying to do it. It just happens. You never ruin a good thing by letting the woman lead. So evidently my subconscious now gets it too. “Oops old buddy, the cvck won’t come up now. Sorry, I’m removing all the emotion attraction feelings from you now.”

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometime i wonder if humor is better in those situation.
seems like a **** test to me

Hey Dear
I'm not good at following instructions.
Do you by any chance have any good looking friend i could meet?
You know with more user friendly instructions

R

Ranger

Sometime i wonder if humor is better in those situation.
seems like a **** test to me

Hey Dear
I'm not good at following instructions.
Do you by any chance have any good looking friend i could meet?
You know with more user friendly instructions
Oh I agree lamath. I was already hammering her. So that would be a different dynamic.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is the conversation @mrgoodstuff
I got rid of her asking for sex and my reply.
Right now I’m just not feeling it.
Dude, at 12:03PM your battery's down to 23% already? what's up with that? :rofl:

Seriously though, so what was your response? silence?

R

Ranger

Dude, at 12:03PM your battery's down to 23% already? what's up with that? :rofl:

Seriously though, so what was your response? silence?
LMAO Silence right after my last text. I don’t want her telling me what I should do to keep her in the sack. Don’t get me wrong, it’s good stuff and she lets me have anything I want. It’s just not in me anymore to even be in that game.

I’m in a new game now. If she wants to go to sex heaven with me she needs to cool her jets. If she wants to continue to have those nice feelings she needs to knock it off. I’m not trying to purposely attract her. I don’t care if she runs away to some little boy in skinny jeans. She already knows it won’t be any good or she wouldn’t be texting me.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men can't comprehend how women think.

Consider that many women DON'T have that same desire. As OP mentioned, the idea of being "desired" is enough. And for many of them, the idea of being "desired" doesn't necessarily required face to face contact.

From a woman's perspective, their "plates" are guys they never intend to meet, only feel pursued by them.

As others have prescribed, using an effective sorting strategy is required.
Lot of truth to this. Too many guys out there continually hand out free attention that makes her feel desired. Always provide attention sparingly.......treat it like cash money. Use it to get what you want. Don't just hand it out.

The equivalent to sex for us, is attention/validation for women. Women get off on being the object of your affection.

R

Ranger

Lot of truth to this. Too many guys out there continually hand out free attention that makes her feel desired. Always provide attention sparingly.......treat it like cash money. Use it to get what you want. Don't just hand it out.

The equivalent to sex for us, is attention/validation for women. Women get off on being the object of your affection.
Yeah the upnside for us if you don’t, is attraction and curiosity.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Telling me what I should do to get her in the sack just kills my attraction. Cucking can be a boyfriend who does everything she wants and with a smile.

The mere audacity of telling me what I should do to get her back in the sack is a total violation. All things come from my good graces. I went flat right then and there. Over. No anger. No feelings at all.

When a woman says she likes it when a man tells her she’s pretty, takes her to dinner, or does nice things for her...that’s my emotional exit. I’m not trying to do it. It just happens. You never ruin a good thing by letting the woman lead. So evidently my subconscious now gets it too. “Oops old buddy, the cvck won’t come up now. Sorry, I’m removing all the emotion attraction feelings from you now.”
How do we manage our time and balance? Dont do anything at all for them?

R

Ranger

How do we manage our time and balance? Dont do anything at all for them?
Well that wouldn’t work either. If she’s been doing her part take her to a nice dinner and tell her thank you for her hard work or whatever her capacity in your life is.
Once a woman is in your frame...it’s a different game. A tighter game. But different. Rolli’s second book covers a lot of it.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well that wouldn’t work either. If she’s been doing her part take her to a nice dinner and tell her thank you for her hard work or whatever her capacity in your life is.
Once a woman is in your frame...it’s a different game. A tighter game. But different. Rolli’s second book covers a lot of it.
What if her only help is occasional sex acts? She has you over when she needs something. Doesnt really share or give to you?