"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Validating Females

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,414
Reaction score
7,928
Age
57
I'm now 40. Been here on sosuave since like age 20 but didn't sign up till a couple years after that. I still get noticed but less than before. It is always nice to have the hotties glance over. I did graduate school in my mid/late 30s and thought it was cool that I still got opened when out with my cohort friends in their early mid 20s. Being noticeable is a good thing imho as it shows you still are "in fighting shape"
Agree. In my case I still get noticed plenty in my early 50s. Much less drooling & cringe behavior to deal with (although I was always kind)….
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top