Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentines presents?

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey potty peepos!

ok, here's the dilemma. i chick i wanna hook up with is most definatly going to get me something for valentines day. should i get her something? or how do i do it in a DJ way, or what should i get becuz a DJ doesn't buy presents but does return favors. any insight on this is good.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't give her $hit. Send her a email that says ILU in the subject line. Then in the body put ILU = I Love Unicorns!! Awww.... Isn't that nice? :)

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey sorry guys. don't respond to any of this shyt. sorry, i searched and found shyt. but i can't seem to delete the thread, so this is my warning to just ignore this post. thx for your effort.:)

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post what you found!

I wanna see! I have a similar dilemna.

I'm probably gonna take my girl to McDonalds. :p

Reaction score
Are you all stupid? Why do you celebrate Valentines day? There are lots of better ways to show your a submissive little AFC without wasting your money.

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed
Partly I agree with gflash (except for calling guys stupid and submissive little AFCs), the whole concept of Valentines Day is pointless....

True story:
Some girl at school was talking about getting a guy for V-Day just so she can get the present. How meaningful.

random afc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, i'm actually gonna do the ILU thing, and i'm pretty sure it'll get a good response