“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

valentines nearby

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
holy sheet, worst commercial-holiday of all year

where you see couples cuddle, making out in public EVERYWHERE you go to, either that or you see MEN carrying roses and dresses up nicely...

maybe this year I should dress nicely, holding a rose in my hand, take the bus around the cities pretending to go see my imaginery girlfriend :rolleyes:


just kidding, I will either go to this rave (again :p) or go to club with "single's night" since I turn 19 NEXT friday (January 21st) :cool:
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top