"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Valentines Day, What are you getting your girl? Need gift ideas!

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Valentines Day is coming up and I have no idea what to get my girlfriend. I don't want to give her anything cheesy because she got me some AWESOME christmas presents and I gave her nothing(I know I suck).

I was thinking jewelry...

Earrings - Do girls even wear earrings? I swear I have never really noticed, but I do know my girlfriend does not wear any. I was thinking like small diamond earrings, they are pretty inexpensive.

Necklace - I thought about this too, but I'm not sure what kind of charm to get her, so difficult! Also she bought me a really nice gold chain for christmas so getting her one would kind of be non-surprising in a way? I don't know, I told her I was gonna get her something for valentines day(I know bad move) but I didn't say what. I'll make sure not to bring it up again heh.

A Ring - This would be ideal too, but rings have sizes, I heard they can be resized, does this work well?

Bracelet - Do girls like bracelets? Also I wouldn't have the slightest clue as to what bracelet to get her.

Anyways anyone have any ideas? What are you guys getting your girlfriends for Valentines Day? Need help, I want to get her something really nice.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Get her some eatable strawberry tasting panties - unless you are allergic to strawberries!! Get cherry then!
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I'm giving my girl three french hens, two turtle doves, and a partridge in a pear tree!!!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Longview

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2003
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
England
If you want to really surprise her get her nothing not even a card.

Then ask her if she was surprised!

Its the last gift she will expect
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
dont get chocolate

thats cheezy, jewelry is i think a bit too much

Get a single red rose.........
 

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Originally posted by Vigilante7
dont get chocolate

thats cheezy, jewelry is i think a bit too much

Get a single red rose.........
Ya chocolate is freaking cheesy.

Normally jewelry is a bit much but considering she spent over $300 on me for xmas I'd feel horrible getting her a single red rose and nothing else lol.

Anyways I'm thinking a card with something nice written inside it, a dozen roses(why get just 1? lol), and a present. The hard part is finding the right present.
 

Tony Montana2004

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 1, 2004
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
don't get her anything,NEVER buy a chic somethin,christmas,birthday-NOTHIN'-she don't like it-on to the next-
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
:eek: Who said we must give anything on V-Day!

I am not giving her any red rose or expensive stuff. I planned to give her 7 hershey kisses and one real kiss from me after V-Day. Besides, my gf loves surprises! :D
 

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Nothing... don't even think I'm going to spend it with her. Screw the commercial breakdown of love and what not. If she needs me to give her something on that retarded date, then she can find herself somebody else.
 
Top