Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentines Day tests male desperation

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
You can tell a man's degree of beta by his V-day behavior.

Women use V-day as a test of how much of a beta b!tch she has whipped you into.

The harder you work on that day.. the more of a faggot you are. This makes the woman feel both secure and disgusted at the same time. This is because women know most men only pander on V-day out of FEAR. This doesn't turn women on sexually at all, BUT it satisfies their desire for attention and control. It also allows them to show off to their friends. For all this.. she'll f*ck you. But its a pity f*ck not a hot f*ck. This is the life of the beta provider --> All f*cks are pity f*cks. :crackup: :crackup:

For a true alpha who has a woman in check.. Valentines day should be a day where you "hang out" and f*ck. Because that's what (if anything) the day is for --> To give extra attention to the person(s) you're currently sleeping with.

So hang out and f*ck. If she deserves more (in your opinion.. not hers) then buy her one rose or one card. That's it. She should cook you a meal and f*ck your brains out.

If you feel "pressure" or "anxiety" of any kind around V-day, then recognize you're a faggot who is afraid of his woman and take the necessary steps to fix this.

If you're spinning plates.. hang out with the one you like to f*ck the most. Put your phone on silent or turn it off. You might lose the plates you ignore depending on their interest level or goals with you. Who cares.. :)

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a mortgage broker, I saw a lot of credit reports. One day I finally asked my boss "Who is this 'JARED?' and why do all these guys owe him money?"

Apparently, the easy payments on jewelry are not so easy for everyone. It seemed to be a common way to fvck up one's credit.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
When I was a mortgage broker, I saw a lot of credit reports. One day I finally asked my boss "Who is this 'JARED?' and why do all these guys owe him money?"

Apparently, the easy payments on jewelry are not so easy for everyone. It seemed to be a common way to fvck up one's credit.
Don't forget Kay. A lot of men owe her money too because every kiss begins with her and all the pandering men won't get one from their girlfriends without visiting her first.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember this about women. Especially in relationships: Whatever bar you set sets you up to meet those standards again. They will become new expectations in what a woman feels she deserves from you.

You buy her expensive jewelry or other elaborate, fancy gifts risks you telling her (giving the impression) the next time you don't meet or exceed that that she isn't so special or you became cheap.

Do something sweet here and there, but keep it realistic. Get her a rose (made out of origami, who cares) or make a good supper,; a creative card (with her name spelt out in skittles)- something sweet and funny- or an enjoyable outing; but do it ever so small that you can out-do yourself another time easily. Attaching good feelings to something small works wonders.

Or don't go out of your way to get her anything, but DO something with her - good orgasms and good feelings she attaches is her gift.

You can lead her to the point she reframes the whole idea and gloats to her girls that she doesn't have to get much from her guy to feel great.

Last edited:

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I feel absolutely disgusted with what they preach here on so suave.

Play her man, I think you must have had a very hard and tough time with women when younger, right?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do they still let this Brad f@ggot who is obviously a woman to post on here?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The level of pathetisism rises to an all time high around Valentine's Day in regards to men licking their gf's ass to conform to the #1 Hallmark holiday in America. *baaaaaarf*

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't approaching women a form of desperation?

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the gist of what playher man is saying. Don't think too hard about it and don't be nervous about it.

I do think it's OK to spoil your GF/SO on that day if she's been very good to you and is actual marriage potential (1 or less percent chance of that being the case).

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BraddH said:
Exactly. Ask your self first: can you live without women in this life? If the answer is no, then know very well that you NEED them.
What you fail to realize is that they need you even more. With no "good" men to protect them, women would be leading an absolutely miserable existence. Imagine a society where men collectively refused to lift a finger to help a woman in need. Women would be getting gang-raped every time they left the house. That is assuming they didn't get enslaved first and not allowed to leave the house in the first place. Women are weak and men are strong. And the weak are always at the mercy of the strong. That is the natural order of things. Yet, too many men seem to forget this. These desperate pvssy beggars are like sheepdogs who are being shepherded by the sheep.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
That's one of the double standards we face. If he is approaching, but isn't attractive it's desperation or creepy. If he doesn't approach then he isn't man enough. The majority of men grow up facing the concept that they are the approacher, which puts them in a hunter/ pedestalizing mindset, considering they see girls as the prize to be won. This puts them in a position for rejection and risk of developing anxiety and insecurities towards girls and women, who use their position as an upper hand.

The gender roles need to be switched and as a guy in the game it's one of your upper hands to be able to reframe to these ****s you love that you are the prize seed to be had.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my v-day plans being made, just an email.

"Friday is the vday, come to my house, we will make good food and bang. No need to go to the gym after work, i will make sure your calories are burned and you have your happy serum."
(happy serum=reference to article about semen being good for women's mental health)

Her response in 4 minutes
"You play a hard game. I’m in….well, you’ll be in, but you get the idea."

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
If she deserves more (in your opinion.. not hers) then buy her one rose or one card.
Sounds like you bought into the beta pandering yourself dude. :yes:

You want to give her more than she should have. :crackup:

Buying her a card? WTF? Is this not beta pandering? Buying her a card or a rose on Valentine's Day? You might make her feel both secure and disgusted for doing that. She has you whipped into a beta b!tch because you bought her something. She's using it as a test and you failed because you bought into the V Day beta hype. Take your pity fvck dude because you are being a beta provider. :crackup:

:crackup: more KJ phony "alpha mentality" logic here. Is anybody taking this seriously?

So, a married guy or a dude in an LTR that has a decent wife or girlfriend isn't pandering if he takes her out for being a good wife or girlfriend.

As for the rest of us. It's all about playing the game. Who cares if the chick thinks you spent a lot of time thinking up a V Day date. As long as I get a fvck who cares. I'm getting into a club because I know the owner. The chick is going to think I did it because she is "special" or whatever nonsense she thinks of herself. So I bang her and off I go. Am I a beta for having a free V Day date and a free fvck later on? :crackup: I don't think so. I have connections and know how to play the game.

This guy is buying a card and a rose LOL. :crackup: Sounds pretty beta to me. Make sure to get one of those extra mushy Hallmark Greetings Cards that profusely professes your undying love :crackup: All this other stuff is KJ phony "alpha mentality" which is getting really old on here. :yes:

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend is getting his girl a $150 teddy bear and $20 roses or chocolate on valentines day for his girl. Yes the frame of the relationship is all hers. Yes I want to help him. Yes he's an ignorant AFC. Yes this is how life will revolve so long as men remain egotistical and ignorant. Yes it makes me cringe. No i would never do that.

Another thing PHM this is kind of off topic, but I've noticed and have been told that women actually sh*t test or "manipulate" on purpose to see how much of a "man" you are. This is not for personal gain though- which usually results from all the weaker men not knowing how to handle themselves. I don't know if this applies consciously for EVERY woman but the ones that have come forward about this have stated this.

Cold approaching is a fear thanks to society. A fear every man needs to overcome including myself. You want it? Go get it.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
NOPE. There is a difference between desire and desperation.

Is calling a pizza place a form of desperation? If they say they won't make you a pizza do you leave and go to another place or do you stay and start offering more money and telling them they are the best pizza place around? :crackup:

rascal99v said:
Sounds like you bought into the beta pandering yourself dude. :yes:

You want to give her more than she should have.

Buying her a card? WTF? Is this not beta pandering? Buying her a card or a rose on Valentine's Day? You might make her feel both secure and disgusted for doing that. She has you whipped into a beta b!tch because you bought her something. She's using it as a test and you failed because you bought into the V Day beta hype. Take your pity fvck dude because you are being a beta provider.

more KJ phony "alpha mentality" logic here. Is anybody taking this seriously?

This guy is buying a card and a rose LOL. :crackup: Sounds pretty beta to me. Make sure to get one of those extra mushy Hallmark Greetings Cards that profusely professes your undying love :crackup: All this other stuff is KJ phony "alpha mentality" which is getting really old on here. :yes:
Its not even that serious bro. :crackup: :crackup:

If I buy a woman a card or a rose its as a reward for going above and beyond in her dealings with me. Employers give raises to good employees don't they? Owners give treats to their dogs don't they?

Also you sometimes buy drinks or shots for your male friends don't you? Being a DJ doesn't mean never rewarding women for good behavior. It means not allowing selfish c*nts to exploit you. :up:

All your "KJ" talk makes you sound like a jealous faggot. If my posts are getting "old" then stop reading them moron. :crazy:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to be extremely obsessed with betas and faggots.

GADavid

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
NOPE. There is a difference between desire and desperation.

Is calling a pizza place a form of desperation? If they say they won't make you a pizza do you leave and go to another place or do you stay and start offering more money and telling them they are the best pizza place around? :crackup:

Its not even that serious bro. :crackup: :crackup:

If I buy a woman a card or a rose its as a reward for going above and beyond in her dealings with me. Employers give raises to good employees don't they? Owners give treats to their dogs don't they?

Also you sometimes buy drinks or shots for your male friends don't you? Being a DJ doesn't mean never rewarding women for good behavior. It means not allowing selfish c*nts to exploit you. :up:

All your "KJ" talk makes you sound like a jealous faggot. If my posts are getting "old" then stop reading them moron. :crazy:
The pizza place analogy is the best I've ever heard. Also what I needed to hear right now. It makes so much sense with one dumb analogy! Not joking in the least

Status
Not open for further replies.