Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentines day & roses.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are my thoughts on sending flowers to a girl on valentines day

1. Hors that you are ****ing don't get flowers.
If you get them flowers then you are basically paying for sex.

2. You are already dating her.

That rights, all you afcs that think you can get the girl if you send her flowers are idiots. You only ever send a girl flowers if you have taken her out several times for some fun and she hasn't flaked on you. There are some situations where sends flowers is a good thing and can improve your relationship with a girl. It won't EVER create a relationship for you. .

3. Only give her 1 half dozen roses and not 12.

No girl should ever get a full dozen roses from you unless she constantly has her mouth around your **** and shows high IL. You also want her to talk to her friends about the fact that she only got 6 and not 12. She will feel wanted but still feel the need to do more in your favour. If you give her 12 you won't ever have her wishing for 12 from you.

4. Let all your girls know your are very busy.
If you are like me and you have many girl friends don't forget to send a cheap email to some of the new girls on your list. The message only has to be, "happy valentines day" and that is all. It basically says, "hey I just wanted to remind you of the fact that you still have to suck my ****, and until you do this email is all your worth.". I've had girls completely become uninterested because I just basically ignored them the entire week. I had one girl send me a nasty email because of it. Ignoring a girl during this week is like telling her to fu-ck off. Good girls will find it rather odd that you never called them. At least make sure they know that you are busy with work or something like that and that they have to fight for your time. You still don't have to do anything for them.

md3sign

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kev - I got a bit of a dilemma. I'm seeing 2 girls right now, both for a few weeks, we've gotten it on every time, and I don't just want to neglect them. At the same time, I really don't think I need to spend money on them for this day. We're not in relationships (I guess you could say we're dating) and I fvcking hate valentine's day its such a stupid excuse for chicks to get free sh!t. Anyway, I can call em up for text em or something, do you think that's sufficient? Or should I try to see them? I'm definitely not sending anything out cause that costs and arm and a leg.

dice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not that this has anythign to do with valetines day, but how do u guys handle multi gf's. I have them and they both BEG me to be their one and only and one is messin around with this other guy but I cant get mad cuz she just says, ur messin around with other girls

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
md3sign said:
kev - I got a bit of a dilemma. I'm seeing 2 girls right now, both for a few weeks, we've gotten it on every time, and I don't just want to neglect them. At the same time, I really don't think I need to spend money on them for this day. We're not in relationships (I guess you could say we're dating) and I fvcking hate valentine's day its such a stupid excuse for chicks to get free sh!t. Anyway, I can call em up for text em or something, do you think that's sufficient? Or should I try to see them? I'm definitely not sending anything out cause that costs and arm and a leg.
all you can do is pick one for that day and tell the others you are sick or busy with work.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dice said:
not that this has anythign to do with valetines day, but how do u guys handle multi gf's. I have them and they both BEG me to be their one and only and one is messin around with this other guy but I cant get mad cuz she just says, ur messin around with other girls
ok first of all that girl will never stop messing around with other guys so just keep her in the place she is in. Don't worry about her. She is a hor and don't need to do anything special on valentines day for her.

I have three girls I'm dating right now and none of them know each other. I plan to keep it that way. I told all of them that I will be busy at work.

Tonight while they are crying that they have no guy I will give one of them a call and ask them out. But that is about it, perhaps just a dinner and then some fun in my car. I won't be giving any of them flowers. I just don't feel like it and I'm cheap.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it ok to get just 1 rose? I spent 50 between the gift and card. and will prob be spending bout 50 on dinner. I cant afford to spend $20 on a dozen roses. Does 1 rose look bad?

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roses are cliche` imo and are meant for when you screwed up :)

Bigfatasspimp

Banned
Reaction score
give them b!tches a pimp hand across the face. then a wet ass kiss from u to them.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Is it ok to get just 1 rose? I spent 50 between the gift and card. and will prob be spending bout 50 on dinner. I cant afford to spend $20 on a dozen roses. Does 1 rose look bad?
Did you get married or something?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
yes one is perfect.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
Roses are cliche` imo and are meant for when you screwed up :)
only ACFs give guilt trip roses

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Did you get married or something?
So which part is too much, the roses? Can i skip the roses altogether? Imean i cant see how u can avoid spending at least $75 dollars on a girl. even if u get a small gift and flowers, with dinner it will cost about $75 easily. What do u suggest? No flowers?