“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Valentine's Day gift ideas???

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
714
Reaction score
0
Background - I'm 28 she's 27 - we've been dating for about 3 months.

Now normally I wouldn;t feel particularly compelled to buy her anything BUT she has bought me a few gifts (for no reason) since we have started dating.

We will be attending her brother's wedding that evening so that actually saves me the trouble of planning (and of spending $$$ on) a "romantic" night out together.

So, I think a Valentine's Day gift is in order.

I was basically thinking of having the traditional bouquet of long-stemmed roses delivered to her at work on Fri the 13th. But, this seems like a little too run-of-the-mill type gift.

Anybody have any clever ideas or are the roses the classy way to go?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
dude don't over do it DO NOT SEND HER STUFF TO HER WORKPLACE. one simple rose, and a fun date (tickets to a comedy show or something like that) - champagne and f**king at her/your place.
 

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2003
Messages
3,739
Reaction score
41
Age
45
Location
-777-Vegas-777-
Sending flowers to her job is overkill, DJ dork is correct. One rose dinner and show then private after party is all you need.
 

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
714
Reaction score
0
Gents - thanks for the replies but like I stated in my post we are attending her brother's wedding the night of the 14th so "tickets to a comedy show" can't be done.

After further review though, I do agree that sending 12 roses to her workplace is overkill (the only reason I even considered that is that she will not be home at all on Sat (she will be at her sisters preparing for the wedding).

Still looking for small, creative gift ideas ---- anyone, anyone?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2002
Messages
914
Reaction score
7
Two principles for Valentine's Day:

1. Doing nothing is the Kiss of Death.

2. Doing too much is the Kiss of Death.

And Kiss of Death should be interpreted as something you cannot recover from. It is over.

The most important thing is that when she tells her friends about what you got her / did for her on Valentine's (and she certainly will) it must be something that she will not be embarassed to talk about (ie. nothing) and it must be something that will not cause her friends to say "you have that boy so wrapped around your little finger, its embarassing" (ie. too much).

You get the picture. The friends end up being the final arbitrator on whether your gift strikes the right balance between "nothing and too much."

Buy her something she can wear with her dress at the wedding, something she personally likes and something she can continue to use later.

Personally means some thing she mentioned in confidence to you, a little thing, some thing that will mean more to her. For example, if she said she collected dolphins as a kid, buy her a dolphin pendant.

If you spend more then $20 on this, you are done.

If you spend less than $20, buy her something else she can wear, something that she personally likes.

Flowers are so 2002 (unless she is flower nut.)
 

Juggerr

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
or... if ur friends w/her friends maybe mosey on over and ask some advice from them... swear them to secrecy etc
 
Top