Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentines Day...already worried

Forget My Name

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well me and my girlfriend had been friends for 4 years before dating, and its the best relationship I have been in so far, its like being best friends, but with benefits, but anyways, we started dating December 14, and that means on Valentines Day it will be 3 months and Valentines Day, and I have no ****ing clue what to get her, or what to do, I know for a fact we both are going to skip school on that day and spend the whole day together, I was going to get her a teddy bear, since she gave me her old one, and I have no idea what else to get her

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I'm giving out awards today, you hereby receive the very elite "Longest Sentence Involving a Teddy Bear" award.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW!!!
Is that a sentence... :eek:
How did you do that???

Yea, you could give her a teddy bear... Try to find horny looking! :D

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you have time, don't start sweating Valentine's Day already. Remember this rule when it comes to chicks on Valentine's Day. The way you give the gift is far more important than what you give her.

Forget My Name

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, before school gets me in the mood to write really long sentences involving a teddy bear. But anyways, I was thinking about a teddy bear that would have something attatched to it, I just dont know what.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Forget My Name
But anyways, I was thinking about a teddy bear that would have something attatched to it, I just dont know what.
Thong:D

Forget My Name

Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG! Great idea just popped into my head, she always wanted those sponge bob thongs the 7 day ones.......thank you oak.......you have made my day!

Canadianpimpology

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh? More replies would be nice. I still have to get my girl a b-day gift.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Forget My Name
OMG! Great idea just popped into my head, she always wanted those sponge bob thongs the 7 day ones.......thank you oak.......you have made my day!
HAHAHA...i try.;)

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time my friend ever misses school is when he is getting laid. He just tells his parents he's sick and his girlfriend does the same...maybe you should try it? lol.....it really depends on your relationship with this girl, but either attach a thong or rubber to the bear ;)

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More important is, that you have something because she notices that you've been thinking her and she is special.
I think that you all knew that.

But what would you think of showing a new side of you by giving her somethink that you haven't shown of yourself yet?
If you've been more like nice guy, give her a thong or some naughty underwear
If you've been more like a bad boy give her a pink teddybear with text "I love you" on it's belly.
Or something like that.

Joke presents are also good. I mean giving her a funny present from which would never be any use to her. :D

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i challenge you to "forget" to buy her anything on valentine's day. see how that turns out. where did i get this crazy idea from? go on the search function and type in "sh* theory" then read it.