Vagigi smells bad

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday morning, I heard a DJ on the radio say that vags look "alien," and the woman host became obviously pissed off, defending All womens' vaginas in general, and started attacking the look of our d!cks. I thought the guy host who spoke up, out of the blue, on this kinda conservative "easy listening" music station, had some cajones. It was funny. I wonder if he lost his job. You Know she didn't.

alexl

Reaction score
Usually it is just Thrush (yeast infection) if a girls vagina smells which is very common; around 80% of woman get it a some point it's not really down to bad hygiene.

To treat it you can use Canesten (anti-fungal) cream and/or pill. I usually whack some on my nob after sex just as a preventative measure because even though men can't develop it themselves it is possible to catch it off a woman.

I've had it and it ain't nice just due to the smell; whenever i would go for a piss the smell was so strong I could smell it standing up and it sucks cause girls won't suck your **** either cause it stinks and is cheesy lol.

See the link for details. http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/womenshealth/207022.html

alexl

Reaction score
Usually it is just Thrush (yeast infection) if a girls vagina smells which is very common; around 80% of woman get it a some point it's not really down to bad hygiene.

To treat it you can use Canesten (anti-fungal) cream and/or pill. I usually whack some on my nob after sex just as a preventative measure because even though men can't develop it themselves it is possible to catch it off a woman.

I've had it and it ain't nice just due to the smell; whenever i would go for a piss the smell was so strong I could smell it standing up and it sucks cause girls won't suck your **** either cause it stinks and is cheesy lol.