Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vaccines got full FDA approval

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No sir it’s not.

Look at this deflection. He can’t handle the reality.
It's kinda sad that you're afraid to have a little knowledge to what is perhaps one of the most obvious marketing campaigns. You're on SS. Here, we help our fellow men out in seeing the lies and untruths of this world. I just gave you one of the most crucial tips concerning feminine society, and your response is as I expected female-like. If you cannot trust your brethren, then you are still part of the female world. Take it as an insult if you want to, but it is what it is.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kinda sad that you're afraid to have a little knowledge to what is perhaps one of the most obvious marketing campaigns. You're on SS. Here, we help our fellow men out in seeing the lies and untruths of this world. I just gave you one of the most crucial tips concerning feminine society, and your response is as I expected female-like. If you cannot trust your brethren, then you are still part of the female world. Take it as an insult if you want to, but it is what it is.
I speak in empirical terms. Data, facts, and statistics. All you’ve put forth are conspiracy theories. Those of us here on planet earth have witnessed COVID-19.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually no. Your choice to willingly carry COVID-19 affects me. Your mentality is killing a lot of people, including children.
I doubt it does given we live in different countries. Also, won't somebody think about the children (who almost
never die of covid...) eyeroll.gif.
Just so you're clear, I really feel zero guilt about my choice to avid their sh1tty vaccine like the (actual) plague
and no amount of your feminine shaming talk will convince me of anything, other than what a bell end you are.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt it does given we live in different countries. Also, won't somebody think about the children (who almost
never die of covid...) eyeroll.gif.
Just so you're clear, I really feel zero guilt about my choice to avid their sh1tty vaccine like the (actual) plague
and no amount of your feminine shaming talk will convince me of anything, other than what a bell end you are.
Darwinism will prevail.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I speak in empirical terms. Data, facts, and statistics. All you’ve put forth are conspiracy theories. Those of us here on planet earth have witnessed COVID-19.
You speak in nerd-who-gets-beat-up-in-school terms.

[pushes up glasses] "ACKTUALLY, THE DATA SAYS....!"

Me: "The data says my **** is bigger than yours. Btw, that girl you been secretly crushing on sucked me off hard last night and swallowed. But keep following your books and not living life, you might **** a used 30 year old with five kids one day. And she might let you sleep next to her."

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's interesting to me since the area where i live - considered the richest, most educated part of the country - is also the area with the most vaccinated people, whereas the poorer areas show the exact opposite and it's not even close.
I think that anti-vaxxers tend to eagerly show a (any) doctor who shares their worldview to give their arguments more credibility. Higher education seem to correlate with more vaccinations and these are not the people who "conform easily", rather the opposite. They're educated, rich and successful and not because they're followers. They think for themselves and always choose options with probability on their side. Success is not a coincidence.
This seems to be the study or survey, that I'd heard about (not that I'd looked at it):

Researchers Identify Groups Hesitant about COVID-19 Vaccine [cmu.edu]

Mejia and King analyzed the data by race, education, US region and
Trump support in the 2020 election.

The largest decrease in hesitancy between January and May by education
group was in those with a high school education or less. Hesitancy
held constant in the most educated group (those with a PhD); by May
PhD’s were the most hesitant group.
I can't say that I'm really impressed by it. Perhaps they are right but PhDs are an odd group, which is considerably narrower than the tertiary educated, so I don't know that one can read too much into it. I find the hesitancy amongst medical professionals much more interesting, presumably because they are at the interface of both the response to covid and the medical industrial complex (eg. big pharma).

The researchers themselves don't seem to understand the vaccines:

“I remain concerned about reaching the most hesitant subgroup of
Americans,” said Mejia. “The only way to end this pandemic for real is
to get enough people vaccinated that we can reduce the speed of new
variants spreading.”

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you simply paste the link, it will preview in your post (but don't embed the link in text as you've done). I tested it with one of yours and it previewed per usual.
Thankyou Sam for this. I didn't get around to thanking you earlier because I had to address other very pressing matters in very short
order at the time.

In particular, I had to choose between which poison (vaccine) I was going to have to take, if I was going to be forced to do so by a
vaccine mandate, and, subsequently, manage a change of place of employment, when this emerged as the most straight forward way to avoid this mandate. Unfortunately, like many parts of the world currently, Australia has become increasingly overrun by both medical tyranny and nihilism. God bless America, particularly your independent physicans, who have held out a beacon of hope for the rest of the world.

For the 'medical nihilism,' alas characterising much of the western world, see:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This seems to be the study or survey, that I'd heard about (not that I'd looked at it):

Researchers Identify Groups Hesitant about COVID-19 Vaccine [cmu.edu]

I can't say that I'm really impressed by it. Perhaps they are right but PhDs are an odd group, which is considerably narrower than the tertiary educated, so I don't know that one can read too much into it. I find the hesitancy amongst medical professionals much more interesting, presumably because they are at the interface of both the response to covid and the medical industrial complex (eg. big pharma).

The researchers themselves don't seem to understand the vaccines:
I think the PhD thing is legit. While they are a narrow group in the survey, there were over 5 million respondents.

People with high school educations don't understand advanced concepts easily and tend rely on common sense and instinct, people with bachelor's understand advanced concepts but typically aren't smart enough to see if they're bullsh1t or not, while people with doctorates both understand advanced concepts and see though them if they are bullsh1t.

So what you have in terms of vax hesitancy (and the same thing can be loosely said for Trump supporters) is a coalition between the low-educated common sensors and the high-educated bullsh1t detectors, with the somewhat-educated people who are in the middle belonging to the other side. And a big source of the somewhat-educated group's cohesion is a common disdain of the low-education group for ego purposes, while being blind to the higher-educated group above them.

I found some interesting comments in the source publication reflecting this. Naturally there are a bunch of reflexive and watery dismissals of the data that claim the survey respondents are lying about having PhD's, which may be true to an extent, but the dismissals generally don't attempt to consider why this (vax hesitancy by PhD's) may be true. Reflexive, rather than reflective, reactions for the most part.

"The PhD finding is not surprising. Given how most PhDs live their lives the difference in getting the vaccine vs not getting it may be viewed as negligible. That pro vaccine "arguments" broadly fall into one of three logical fallacies there is reasonable skepticism as to the motivation behind them. The three basic fallacies used are: appeals to authority, appeals to sentiment and ad hominem attacks.

Additionally, those with PhDs are hopefully trained to not be fooled by logical fallacies and those that have no university "education" have not been brain washed to mindlessly find them compelling (at least that's what 10 years enlisted in the military showed me).

Those with PhDs in the sciences are more likely to understand that science is a process and cannot "say" anything and is only "followed" by fools. This is similar to David Hume's idea that "you cannot derive an ought from an is". How the world operates tells us nothing about what we ought to do in any situation including whether any particular individual "ought" to get vaccinated, or wear a mask.

Those with PhDs in non STEM related fields are in my opinion, as one with a PhD in the physical sciences, much more likely to see science as a social instrument and probably support vaccine promotion and even coercion. Unfortunately, too many people, in general, ignorantly see science as an instrument with which they can bludgeon their political adversaries. This is willful ignorance that results in people being treated as means towards an end and not as thinking people with their own ends in mind.

I not only have a PhD, but I left Academia and have worked as a Registered Nurse for over 15 years. As to whether I personally believe in vaccines is of no importance because the disagreement is actually not over vaccines, or masks, but over the millenia old tension between individual autonomy and the collective "good". I fall squarely on the side of individual autonomy and against arguing by logical fallacies regardless of any view on whether I ought to get a vaccine. That I, on occasion, actually take care of COVID positive ICU patients is not a factor most people need to consider."

"Well i would say when you have low education you have more instinct and self preservation, you know when someone is trying to invade your territory and restrain your liberties and impose things on you. While when you get education, you have to get into the norm, the less you stand out, the best you are to succeed. You have to learn to agree with the consensus. But when you do a PhD you are more aware of how "science" works, that it is very "humane" corruption and high stakes may make people rush tjings. You also known how the consensus is made. You must also be more prone to contradict the consensus and make discoveries that may go against your expectations."

"I mean its pretty straight forward - A) They are the group which should be least likely to fall for the propaganda B) Should be the group most likely to know about repurposed drugs to help avoid the vaccine. C) Knows the risk by covid is very low and if you already had it then you shouldn't get the vaccine, since it provide only risk and no reward then."

Morpheus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the PhD thing is legit.
[...]
So what you have in terms of vax hesitancy (and the same thing can be loosely said for Trump supporters) is a coalition between the
low-educated common sensors and the high-educated bullsh1t detectors, with the somewhat-educated people who are in the middle belonging to the other side. And a big source of the somewhat-educated group's cohesion is a common disdain of the low-education group for ego purposes, while being blind to the higher-educated group above them.
Yes. I'd be inclined to agree with your assessment. While I can't say that I found the study to be very well intentioned, rigorous or
beyond criticism as you noted, there may well be and probably is something to what they discovered. Presumably one is both selected for and acquires some sort of capacity to research a topic, if one successfully completes a PhD. The non-completion rates for PhDs are themselves very high.

Moreover, medical interventions are a very serious matter. This is where there is an interesting overlap with medical workers, many of
whom also require high levels of education, though I've been told that much medical training is not that critical in orientation. However, they are, by the same token, much closer to the coalface and so have much more direct contact with the injuries and deaths arising from these vaccines. Everyday one seems to see more accounts of the number and severity of the adverse reactions surfacing, particularly in the United States. Here, in Australia, we hear practically nothing as our medical doctors, for instance, have largely been muzzled by their regulator (AHPRA) and we are behind the vaccination curve as it were.

"The PhD finding is not surprising. Given how most PhDs live their lives the difference in getting the vaccine vs not getting it may be viewed as negligible. That pro vaccine "arguments" broadly fall into one of three logical fallacies there is reasonable skepticism as to the motivation behind them. The three basic fallacies used are: appeals to authority, appeals to sentiment and ad hominem attacks.

Additionally, those with PhDs are hopefully trained to not be fooled by logical fallacies and those that have no university "education" have not been brain washed to mindlessly find them compelling (at least that's what 10 years enlisted in the military showed me)."
[...]
"I mean its pretty straight forward - A) They are the group which should be least likely to fall for the propaganda B) Should be the group most likely to know about repurposed drugs to help avoid the vaccine. C) Knows the risk by covid is very low and if you already had it then you shouldn't get the vaccine, since it provide only risk and no reward then."
I wasn't aware that these pre-print sites had comment sections, so thankyou for drawing my attention to that. The ones you selected all have merit, although I want to focus on parts of the first and the last.

The last, particularly succinctly, although also perhaps rather too simply, sums up important aspects of the situation in general which have been important components in the rational decision making process advocated by the independent medical doctors and physicians (eg. McCullough, Malone, Kory) who have done the most to fight the astonishing wave of disinformation and misinformation about SARS-2-Covid put out by governmental agencies, professional associations, the mainstream media, big tech, big pharma, politicians etc right across the world.

Where can you find this rational, critical (as you noted) 'reflection' in any of these so-called sources of information about SARS-2-Covid? On this, the first comment about the ceaseless emotional manipulation, logical fallacies and appeals to authority (for instance, to other politically or industry captured agencies) etc is precisely on point.

Just listen to any of the above, truly outstanding, individuals (which I have to note are all American doctors, although their are others who are not) and tell me how there is any comparison whatsoever with the above official so-called sources of information about SARS-2-Covid? By this, I do not just mean technically, but also, and perhaps more importantly, given just how ugly this has become, in terms of their grasp of the significance and application of the most fundamental principles of western medical ethics (informed consent etc).

I'm not really familiar with that much, as this is way outside of my usual fields of expertise or interest. However, the following is the
best single account that I have encountered of both the context of and how truly disastrous the whole response to SARS-2-Covid has been. It's long (about 2 hours) and not much of an interview but McCullough is ridiculously articulate and passionate about what he stands for. It is also somewhat historical at this point, but, as anyone who has been awake will know, the fate of ivermectin has been just a replay of what happened to HCQ.

Anyway, if anyone one knows of a better or even comparable account, I'd love to know about it. As @LARaiders85 said on this site somewhere, it is really just a matter of nuance.

Last edited:

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kind of been ruled out at this point that the virus came from a lab. When you look at the structure of the virus it makes it highly unlikely that it was human made despite Trump's best efforts to influence the american people in that way, but conspiracy theories are much more exciting to read about.
Nowadays you will always find what you're looking for on the internet if you look hard enough, it's called confirmation bias. It's dangerous though because it might confuse you with actual facts from reliable peer-reviewed sources.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kind of been ruled out at this point that the virus came from a lab. When you look at the structure of the virus it makes it highly unlikely that it was human made despite Trump's best efforts to influence the american people in that way, but conspiracy theories are much more exciting to read about.
Nowadays you will always find what you're looking for on the internet if you look hard enough, it's called confirmation bias. It's dangerous though because it might confuse you with actual facts from reliable peer-reviewed sources.
Did you ever watch the video I posted and read the article+document posted too before writing that? :whistle:

Or did you just skip the whole thing, ignored it and just wrote that the lab leak is not true?

despite Trump's best efforts to influence the american people
This has nothing to do with Trump, just for the record. He just acted like a parrot relaying many what others have said/pointed out almost a year ealier.

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you ever expect to find peer-reviewed sources for the lab leak hypothesis? That's like expecting an article on the JFK asssassination in a scientific journal like nature.

There is considerable bias and politics even in peer-reviewed journals. Any dissenters from the common view are considered "fringe" and dismissed away, and then we claim the science is "settled" - that's not how it works.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its a Nano bioweapon. Im convinced. Next is the bank takeover and the monitoring of everything you purchase thats even if you get permission.
Funny and ironic that you mentioned that. I just got this emailed to my inbox today from BullionStar; a Singapore based gold bullion broker.:
Read it and make up your mind in what you think.. :up:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is there goal. Its all tied into this fcked up social credit scoring system.
No more privacy.
I'd believe that is why they push so hard for vaccine passports because they are in themselves a social credit score and once everyone has it then you just add the rest, just like China has done. Probably why they are pushing people so hard to take the vaccine and attempt to scare people so they will submit in fear of covid and dying.

They wanted more control/power and the virus was the ultimate perfect excuse for implementing it.

Just a personal theory tho, which of course I cannot prove. However; I just don't give flying f'uck anymore about their scarecrow.

I'm not afraid of this and their scare tactics.. In fact I choose not to be afraid and submit to their bullsh'it.

Latest science on the subject over the past few months that has been published tell that the best defense against the virus is to have strong healthy immune system by eating right (E.g. healthy food), exercising and taking healthy vitamins etc. Like it always been with all disease really. If you're an elderly person/or sick then yes; you probably will need an extra protection layer as a vaccine.

All restrictions are now gone here in Sweden and Denmark and on the 30th this month all nightclubs (Last restriction there was in Sweden) are normally open again. Imma gonna celebrate it with getting some booty calls from the clubs ha ha

However I am deeply concerned about our freedom rights and privacy rights are taken away. It is a serious issue, because without those two functions of a free society it always leads to tyranny and misery. History has proven that over and over again.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ever watch the video I posted and read the article+document posted too before writing that? :whistle:

Or did you just skip the whole thing, ignored it and just wrote that the lab leak is not true?
The latter. I don't see why i should spend 43 minutes of my precious time on a clickbait video that concludes (according to it's title) that the odds increase that the virus was man made, which is not even in the same universe as something proven, and then include links to a russian writer called "Tyler Durden" from a site called Zerohedge, which, according to wikipedia, "Over time, Zero Hedge expanded into non-financial analysis, including conspiracy theories and fringe rhetoric associated with the US radical right, the alt-right, and a pro-Russian bias. Zero Hedge's non-financial commentary has led to a number of site bans by various global social media platforms, although its 2019 Facebook ban and 2020 Twitter ban were later reversed."

If you want me to change my mind about facts vs fiction atleast convince me with quotes from reliable sources and not a russian concpiracy theorist.

I'd also love to know the motives. Why would you release a virus into the wild that would effect your own population in a severe way? Isn't it kinda counter productive and beyond stupid to remove the easily influenced, less intelligent 'herd' portion of a population if you're looking for control and power?