Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vaccines got full FDA approval

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wikipedia is the worst place you can do to find facts there days as they are heavily leftist bias and censor anything, write any lies, twist, and turns they want. Even the Wikipedia founder have acknowledged and admitted that he has lost control over Wikipedia as an unpolitical and unbiased force.
Same goes for google which is horrible place to look for facts.

if you want a real wikipedia then buy an encyclopedia which actually has 100% verified facts is trustable and not options.

I don't see why i should spend 43 minutes of my precious time on a clickbait video
That's your choice. but if you don't watch it then you don't know and cannot either judge it. Then you just have your prejudices about it, but you don't really know anything.

Over time, Zero Hedge expanded into non-financial analysis
Zerohedge is one of the biggest and first go to places for financial data in the financial industry and is still to this day used by the whole banking and investor community as one of the best go to places for financial data, (Yes remember that political data is also financial data mind you). And lol what they write is a lie. "Tyler Durden" is the name and pseudonym for all contributors to the site. You can find the list of contributors on their website. Its not a Russian author. Ha ha wtf, they must be smoking something.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are all full of sh'ite. If you want the truth, follow the money trail.
(and yes see the damn video before you comment on it)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wikipedia is the worst place you can do to find facts there days as they are heavily leftist bias and censor anything, write any lies, twist, and turns they want. Even the Wikipedia founder have acknowledged and admitted that he has lost control over Wikipedia as an unpolitical and unbiased force.
^^^ according to Fox News.