Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vaccination cult cringe..

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the cringe that easily exposes their agenda as they're beyond desperate. When you get desperate, you get sloppy. Props to that guy, he used a lot of good clips.

These particular videos I posted are to show an extremely important mind control method they're using here. Notice how both videos they mention death is the consequence if you don't take the shot. Especially Dolly how she says "cause once you're dead, it's a bit too late". Then she follows saying it was a joke, then says "I'm DEAD serious". The word dead used again to hopefully stick in your head to create fear.

Being the shot isn't approved they cannot advertise it on TV. So the elites use they're celeb puppets to spread the word. Tik Tok encouraging kids to make the same kind of videos. A $250 million tax payer funded program for influencers to push the jabarooni.
The scary ones are the cartoon videos to program kids to want to take it. They've made videos to suite just about every age group, gender and race out there.

This came out a year ago. Just one of the many bread crumbs that show the entire scam was preplanned.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The cringe warning is very real. :devil::lol:
Don't watch if you don't want nightmares lol
All these tinfoil heads bragging about being vaxxed is super cringey. :eek:
Is this video against masks or against the vaccine? It seems in this home we are 100% for masks and other protective measures, but are divided concerning the vaccine (with me cancelling 3 appts and booking a 4th for a later time to see if I change my mind again at the last minute). This type of video actually perversely may encourage a vaccine if you are for masks because it portrays you can't hold both beliefs without having cognitive dissonance. Therefore, since I'm wearing a mask, then it makes sense to take a vaccine too. Are you guys trying to make a decision to take a vaccine easier for me? A masker who refused a vaccine sounds more compelling. I'm sure black-pill normies and incels don't mind wearing masks. You don't have to worry about shaving, cutting your nails (if you wear gloves), etc... If you need to run out the home and you are not groomed well, just put on a mask right?

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this video against masks or against the vaccine?
Sort of both I suppose?
Making fun of the cringe the pro-vaxxers and the tinfoil heads which are driven by fear and not real science. With "no real science" I mean they they do not know how to apply the mask correctly and use the wrong masks which science have well documented and which ones that do work.

We're already in post-pandemic (They even use the term on mainstream news now. I hear it all the time on CNBC and many other TV channels), and we're coming to an end and things normalize fast.

In Sweden and Denmark no one wears a mask anymore, well a few tinfoil heads do but they are the minority of under 1% (Which for fun I call nose tampons or face diapers lol :lol:), and the restrictions (The very few that ever was) are gone to 99%. in Sweden night clubs are yet to run as normal operations to 5 AM in the morning. Restaurants/nightclubs/bars etc. are only open to about 11 PM, but that is what is left of the restrictions here.

Therefore, since I'm wearing a mask, then it makes sense to take a vaccine too.
Mask only works if:
1.) Not using surgical masks (Does not protect the wearer because it filters out and not in+filtering is weak).
2.) Must be disposed at each use and treated as bio-hazard.
3.) Must be a N95 (filters 95% of all virus particles) or N100 (filters 100% of all virus particles), masks. Best ones are the industry standard 3M version which also are used by all hospitals around the world and bio labs.
1624264671644.png
4.) You must apply the mask correctly on the face and never touch the mask itself. Meaning you may only touch the strings and same applies when taking it off.
5.) You can never touch the mask itself or take it off while wearing it.
6.) Not re-usable cloth masks = No filtering at all, if any filtering it is extremely weak, (and fails because they are re-used).
7.) You must sanitize your hands each time you touch some part of the mask with both soap and alcohol sanitize gel to remove any pathogens that might otherwise contaminate you to remove any virus and bacteria particles.
8.) You must when applying the mask apply it correctly so it doesn't leak air on intake or outtake (E.g. when you breathe), by adjusting the metal string/band and the nose area plus the rubber strings around your head, so the mask sits tightly around your face.

The problem with this is that 99% of the public doesn't have this knowledge or education so they are breaking one or several of the rules above which equals to that in general masks doesn't work. They make it worse and spread the disease because people are not using them as they should in a safe manner. So..

An excellent example of incorrect use from Sleepy Joe himself:
1624264516031.png

Even more..

Re-usable cloth mask / Fashion cloth masks, (Sigh... = doesn't work). You might as well put a t-shirt around your face. And as it is contaminated you must actually dispose it after each use which people are not doing....

Ignorance is bliss I suppose? :rolleyes::eek::rofl:

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sort of both I suppose?
Making fun of the cringe the pro-vaxxers and the tinfoil heads which are driven by fear and not real science. With "no real science" I mean they they do not know how to apply the mask correctly and use the wrong masks which science have well documented and which ones that do work.

We're already in post-pandemic (They even use the term on mainstream news now. I hear it all the time on CNBC and many other TV channels), and we're coming to an end and things normalize fast.

In Sweden and Denmark no one wears a mask anymore, well a few tinfoil heads do but they are the minority of under 1% (Which for fun I call nose tampons or face diapers lol :lol:), and the restrictions (The very few that ever was) are gone to 99%. in Sweden night clubs are yet to run as normal operations to 5 AM in the morning. Restaurants/nightclubs/bars etc. are only open to about 11 PM, but that is what is left of the restrictions here.

Mask only works if:
1.) Not using surgical masks (Does not protect the wearer because it filters out and not in+filtering is weak).
3.) Must be a N95 (filters 95% of all virus particles) or N100 (filters 100% of all virus particles), masks. Best ones are the industry standard 3M version which also are used by all hospitals around the world and bio labs.
View attachment 6546
4.) You must apply the mask correctly on the face and never touch the mask itself. Meaning you may only touch the strings and same applies when taking it off.
6.) Not re-usable cloth masks = No filtering at all, if any filtering it is extremely weak, (and fails because they are re-used).
7.) You must sanitize your hands each time you touch some part of the mask with both soap and alcohol sanitize gel to remove any pathogens that might otherwise contaminate you to remove any virus and bacteria particles.
8.) You must when applying the mask apply it correctly so it doesn't leak air on intake or outtake (E.g. when you breathe), by adjusting the metal string/band and the nose area plus the rubber strings around your head, so the mask sits tightly around your face.

The problem with this is that 99% of the public doesn't have this knowledge or education so they are breaking one or several of the rules above which equals to that in general masks doesn't work. They make it worse and spread the disease because people are not using them as they should in a safe manner. So..

An excellent example of incorrect use from Sleepy Joe himself:
View attachment 6545

Even more..

Re-usable cloth mask / Fashion cloth masks, (Sigh... = doesn't work). You might as well put a t-shirt around your face. And as it is contaminated you must actually dispose it after each use which people are not doing....

Ignorance is bliss I suppose? :rolleyes::eek::rofl:
I'm not sure if you have read my posts before concerning this matter, however, if you are aware, then you'll know that I have used N95s since the outset of the pandemic. The time they were saying wear surgical masks or those types of masks, I already did the research, and while they were difficult and very expensive to get, we have used N95s AND gloves throughout the course of the pandemic since basically March, 2020.

These masks are taken off once I leave the store and placed in a brown bag and not worn again until at least three days have passed by (there are a large set of N95s on rotation so normally sometimes over a week passes by before they are re-used. The media before encouraged everyone not to use them at the outset of the pandemic so that frontline emergency workers could have them. My logic was the media was lying, the other masks are not effective, and I'll be helping the health-system more if I don't become a covid patient myself than if I not use the best type of protection that is out there. I've also kept a sharp vigilance on social distancing and looking at the surroundings to see if anyone is visibly ill.

Going back to what you were saying...are the vast majority of people wearing masks correctly? Of course not. Why is it that you think I wear N95s a year and a half into the pandemic? Its because I'm not protected by surgical masks if other people are wearing their own masks incorrectly or not wearing them at all.

So you can see, someone with the likes of me would be taken aback from anti-mask videos if it's also portrayed to be anti-vaxx as well.
However, that may not matter as much since my locale should be reaching herd immunity by vaccination anyway.

So far media sins:
1) Lied about N95s at the beginning of the pandemic.
2) Lied about the Astrazeneca vaccine and encouraged people to take it, now its banned here.

Normally a month to three months pass by...which makes sense for people to wait a bit until the dust clears to see if anything happens to people who have taken the second shot of the vaccine and if there is a future change of position, again.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my locale should be reaching herd immunity by vaccination anyway.
There is several reports that the "vaccination is only good for a few months.So you need to take it over and over again - forever.

Also several reports of people getting covid-19 even though they have been vaccinated lol. Heard immunity is by the way a hubris thing of air castles and fairy-tails. It's never going to happen.

Easy to sell to the general public though. Heard immunity requires the property of that 80-95% of the whole population is fully and lastingly immune to the disease and this is certainly not the case with a vaccine that is failing in generate a stable lasting shield against the pathogen. So for now it is never going to happen.

On the flip-side all viruses weakens over time if you follow the scheme of nature. Why should covid-19 be different?

We're in post pandemic - why even bother to take the risk of the vaccine and instead wait for a proven safe version (which will take 4-5 year of product development= normal development cycle of a vaccine.) - if ever needed when we reach that point?
We're in post pandemic now - the whole freak show will be gone soon.

The politic antics around covid-19 will go away too hopefully as politicians realize that the power-showoff a is losing game = They realize they lose voters for their hungry crusade for more power.

So really, why bother?
Personally I ain't doing she'ite about it and just my live normally and I'm not even scared of this ending freak-show which has been blown totally out of proportions by the main stream media and politicians.

Just stay healthy, eat well, train at the gym, do some cardio/running each day and take vitamins, omega 3 etc. and you just be fine. :up:

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're in post pandemic - why even bother to take the risk of the vaccine and instead wait for a proven safe version (which will take 4-5 year of product development= normal devlopement cycle of a vaccine.) - if ever needed when we reach that point?
We're in post pandemic now - the whole freak show will be gone soon.

The politic antics around covid-19 will go away too hopefully as politicians realize that the power-showoff a is losing game = They realize they lose voters for their hungry crusade for more power.

So really, why bother?
Personally I ain't doing she'ite about it and just my live normally and I'm not even scared of this ending freak-show which has been blown totally out of proportions by the main stream media and politicians.

Just stay healthy, eat well, train at the gym, do some cardio/running each day and take vitamins, omega 3 etc. and you just be fine. :up:
Each day that passes by is one more reason not to take the vaccine...that is, as more people take it and there is a critical mass of people who are vaccinated, then it doesn't make sense to go along with it at this late stage in the game if its supposed to work (ie prevent others from getting sick...), especially if I have a divided mind about it and others are more desperate to take it than to breath air.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact masks are still talked about as being effective after a year of non stop data that shows they're worthless is becoming obvious that nothing is going to convenience the believers otherwise. If masks make you feel safe, then by all means wear one. It's the equivalent of wearing a condom to bed to prevent STD's. Same ones telling you what to do on TV are constantly shown doing just about the opposite of everything they're telling you to do.

Same with the jabarooni. You only need common sense to see how unnecessary it is. You need to actually spend time researching to know it's ineffective, but also playing Russian roulette with your health/life. So why would they push it to the point of now wanting people to throw away their medical privacy, on top of punishing those who don't obey over something we don't need? The ones who took it said they did their research on the shot. But then surprised to find out they are the research. So what research did you do exactly? How can people still not see the obvious agenda at play here. West VA is offering a free gun in exchange for your life, I mean health.

Same with 9/11. They create the problem, then look like heroes offering the solution. Same ones that did this scammdemic did 9/11 in order to strip away more of our freedoms like our privacy in the name of terrorism. How can people still not see the obvious agenda at play here is mind boggling. Did you ever in your life think you'd see the day where they'd offer residents a free gun to take a fake vaxx we don't need, that's not approved and is shown to be like playing Russian roulette with your health?

How my male friends look to me. Bunch of obedient soy boys who don't question jack or stand up for their freedom. Never forget the lie started with "15 days to flatten the curve and no masks required for the 1st 3 months".

Last edited:

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The cringe is so real.

The real problem with these people is that they aren't rational. They always say respect the science, but only if the science agrees with their perspectives.

There is no arguing with these people, they will absolutely refuse to see reality from any perspective other than what they think is true, and everyone who doesn't think like them is evil.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The cringe warning is very real. :devil::lol:
Don't watch if you don't want nightmares lol
All these tinfoil heads bragging about being vaxxed is super cringey. :eek:
It is extremely sad. We see this more and more in ads around media and even some members here pushing the fear and "ethical" agenda. Totally brainwashed, spreading fear, and totally blocked from hearing otherwise.

Sheeple will be sheeple. And their reality will be their reality, until they are ready to be challenged and use the brain evolution has given them instead of listening and following without questioning.

There is nothing we can do but remain calm and stay united.

Modern Man Advice

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mask only works if:
View attachment 6546

This post is littered with falsehoods, half truths, and absolute statements. Masks work and we have epidemiological data to support.

Frankly, you have no credibility when the logic is that face coverings offer no protection unless they are N95 which offers ~95% protection. The statement itself is a contradiction.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The people supporting the vaccine are the same ones supporting globalism, feminism, abolishing cash and so on....thanks but no thanks.

If someone feels "weak" cause he is scared while I'm not, thats his problem not mine.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
N95s are much better than cloth or surgical, but the only real breathing filter is a cartridge respirator. Lowes and home depot sell them. I have worn them to install fiberglass insulation. We ought to be telling immunocompromised people to wear those, but if the government said that, the supply of them would probably disappear.