Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vacation Pictures

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here are some pictures from the trip I just finished (Amsterdam and Egypt). Some are better than others - while I tried to keep away from taking "snapshots", sometimes I couldn't help myself and just took it anyway. I edited them down so you wouldn't have to wade through random crap... Let me know which ones you think are best - my favorites (and what I'm thinking of adding to my portfolio) are below the link to the photo gallery:

http://www.jbspencer.com/egypt05

My favs:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy crap something other then pictures of scantily clad women, I'm impressed diablo :p

I think my favorites 1

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful site and photos

If Amber's lookin' for....

Nice work!

cmaff05

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome photography. You are very talented. I wish I could have been there.

Man, I need to get out of America for a few weeks.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you share your experiences and reactions? How did you like egypt, what was wierd/ different.

For the pics, i would love to see a human in one of those sphinx fotos to see the size comparison. I cant believe people 3000+ years ago were building these great monuments, the emprerors, the outrageous god worshiping, the gladiator fights... that is where we belong, not in our plastic SUV's with morgages and dead end jobs!

I want adventure, i want glory, i want to live the life and tell about it as if it was a great legend! What are we going to impress our kids with.. "You know, your dad went to Cub Foods today, all by himself!"

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diablo
Here are some pictures from the trip I just finished (Amsterdam and Egypt). Some are better than others - while I tried to keep away from taking "snapshots", sometimes I couldn't help myself and just took it anyway. I edited them down so you wouldn't have to wade through random crap... Let me know which ones you think are best - my favorites (and what I'm thinking of adding to my portfolio) are below the link to the photo gallery:

http://www.jbspencer.com/egypt05

My favs:

What the ****?! You may at least fix your little clay art project's nose/whole face, before you take the ****ing picture!