“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

using your Mobile phones and stored messages to perk interest up

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2001
Messages
550
Reaction score
5
Location
Sydney
I came across this by accident, but its a bit of a gem.
On most mobile phones, when you receive a short text message (SMS), it gets stored and you can delete it or keep it.
Now I have a few friends who are girls who like to send me messages instead of calling and they say stuff like "Hey babe, movie was great thanks again" or "I gotta shower now, speak to you tomorrow..still luv you" and stuff like that.
I kept a few of these on my phone as I like reading them at times and to show my mates.
These messages also have the sender's names on them as I have their numbers stored in my phone.

Now to the tip part...most women are curious and to read another woman's name anywhere gets their curiosity going sky high.

I was at a dinner with a girl and she was showing me the messages and jokes people sent her on her mobile and after she showed me the lot, she grabbed my phone to see what jokes I had on mine.
The list had names like Megan, Carla, Irene and some messages like the ones I described above...and next thing you know, she sort of got jealous and starting asking "who's she?" type of questions after reading the messages.

And all I said was "no-one, just a girl I know". And left it at that.
In 5 minutes I had massive social proof out of nothing and a woman wanting to know more about this guy who has all these women leaving him these messages.

It doesnt work with all women, but I guarantee it'll get her asking you questions and you can act all mysterious and DJ like.

Now I got a few messages like this from her....another name and message to show the next woman...heheheheh
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top