Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Using your Clown Friends to Differentiate

M

member160292

I'll preface that I appreciate my 2 friends a lot, they are extremely awesome dudes. The thing they are lacking is leadership skills, they can never be promoted into a manager role, ever.

We pregame at my venue where I take most of my first dates. The hostess told me there would be a 1 hour wait to be seated, but she told me I'll get bumped. We were seated within 10 minutes. It's pays off well when you're nice to everyone in the establishment and you're cool with everyone. Try to remember everyone by name and give a couple bucks more in tips than you normally would. It makes a world of difference.

Next venue was a bar right next to a strip club. This was my first time going here and I rarely go to these places in the first place. It's an amazing way to watch everyone simping for the waitresses and makes you practice your indifference. I was calm and confident as my goofball friends were asking our waitress stupid questions like, which one of us three is the weirdest. Of course she chose me, I only gave a smirk. During the course of the night, she was pouring me drinks from cans of White Claw. Normally, they just give you a can and a glass of ice. I thought that was pretty cool.

We then go to another spot I like and by this time my 2 friends were really getting sloshed as we sit down in the lounge area with an attractive bonde and brunette. One of them put his feet on the coffee table and I made somewhat of a big deal about it because it was kind of agitating. Dude, I wouldn't even do this in my own house. The brunette's 6'2 muscular BF comes into the picture and I start chatting him up, mainly to prevent further escalation from my drunk ass friends. A few moments later, they were on their way to leave. The brunette and her boyfriend left together and the blonde was waiting for an Uber. I took that as a moment to approach around 11PM. I opened with an apologies for being a babysitter and we get into talking. She cancelled her Uber.

Intense eye contact during our conversation. We even stared right at each other without saying anything. Her pupils dilated the entire time. We were even holding hands as if it's our high school 3 date within 30 minutes. By that time my friends were super drunk and I was done with them. They were in their late 30's and can take care of themselves. We talk for another 45 minutes or so and I told her it's getting late for me and pulled out my phone to call an Uber. I asked, want to come with? She fvcking followed.

I'm definitely hanging out with these goofballs again, it's a great way to differentiate yourself from the rest of the men out there. Always be calm, cool and collective. Observe the situation around you and attack when the opportunity arises. Granted, these opportunities are quite rare and you have to be ready when it opens up. That window is so narrow and can easily be missed. Be ready and BOLD at any given moment.